Imagine 37: Because of You

Seungkwan's Point of View

Getting married with the girl that you've loved for so many years is like having all the things in the world. I feel so happy, special, lucky and grateful. But I think my bride, doesn't feel the same.

She may be smiling but it's a forced smile, she doesn't look happy. It looks like someone is locking her inside a room where sadness and pain are around. 

Well, the truth is, we're forced to get married at each other because of some business that we don't understand. I do love Y/N, but I'm sure she doesn't love me, she doesn't even noticed me when we crossed our paths that's why I didn't want to marry her but Y/N and I doesn't have any choice. We need to obey our parents.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Boo~ Wish you all the best and I hope you will have a healthy relationship", one of our guests said to us. 

"Thank you so much!", I said as I smiled. I look at Y/N and she smiled, forcefully.

After some hours, the party ended and we headed back home, or should I say to our new home of Y/N.

"Should we really stay together in one house?", Y/N complained to her parents.

"Y/N, you need to act like you guys are a real couple, who truly loves each other", her mom said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Now get in, we are going home now", my mom said as she opened the door and pushed the both of us inside the house. My dad quickly closed the door and here we are, having an awkward moment.

"I'll sleep on the couch, you can have the whole bed", I said and smiled. She looked at me seriously.

"Seungkwan, I know that you love me, but that doesn't mean that you need to do that. It's fine I can sleep on the couch"

"No, I won't allow you to sleep in an uncomfortable way", I insisted.

"Fine, I'll go upstairs now", she said and walks away. I sighed in relief. Talking to her is nerve-wrecking. She makes my heart beats so fast. 

I lay down on the couch and was about close my eyes when Y/N suddenly appears.

"I'm sure you needed a blanket", she said as she handed me a thick blanket. I looked at her while blinking my eyes twice.

"What are you waiting? Take this!", she said and I took it right away.

"T-thanks", I shyly said.

"I'm going to sleep now. Don't disturb me"

"Don't worry I won't. If you need anything just wake me up"

She nodded then walks away. And here I am, smiling ear to ear because she gave me a blanket.

"I know that you didn't mean it Y/N, but I appreciate your kindness", I said to myself then I lay down and after a few seconds, I fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up because of the noise coming from the kitchen. 

Kitchen? 

Wait... Is Y/N cooking???

I stood up right away and ran to the kitchen. And yes, Y/N is cooking, tons of foods. I slowly walked towards her then she noticed me.

"Oh, did I woke you up?", she said and I shook my head.

"Nope! You didn't"

"You're a bad liar Seungkwan", she said and  I scratched my nape.

"Just sit down and let's eat"

I nodded and sat down right away and she also did the same. We silently started eating together. To be honest, she is a good cook. Every dish is very tasty; it's perfect. 

"Is it tasty?", she suddenly asked and I nodded right away.

"Yes! I really love it!"

"You're not lying right??"

"Nope I'm not, I can't lie when it comes to food", I said then she smiled. 

"That's great to hear"

Y/N just smiled in front of me. My heart... it's going crazy again. I think she will make me fall in love with her more. 

AFTER 7 MONTHS

At first, everything was fine. We acted like a real couple on public and when we get home or we are with our parents, we look like we don't know each other. And now, it's still the same but it feels like Y/N is having more hard time than before. 

And it hurts me seeing her like that. So now, I decided to end things between us. I will divorce her. I know it hurts but it will be good for her. It will be good if I will let her go, if I will set her free.

I slowly knocked on Y/N's room door. She immediately unlocked it.

"What do you want?"

"I w-want to talk to y-you", I nervously said.

"Is it important?", she said and I nodded slowly. 

"Let's talk here right now"

I cleared my throat and looked at her very seriously.

"Y/N, I know that y-you are having a hard time right now. I'm so sorry. I also didn't want to do this but-"

"You want to divorce me, am I right?", she cut me off and pointed the papers behind me. 

"Ummm... y-yeah"

"Seungkwan, you love me right?"

"Yes, I do really love you"

"Then why are you doing this?", she suddenly said which made me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"If you really love me, you won't do this"

"But you don't love m-"

"I do love you Seungkwan", she straightly said in a very serious tone.

"W-what? You do?"

"I think it's time for you to know the truth. After 7 months of living with you, I now realized that I have feelings for you. I can't deny it anymore, my heart beats everytime you smiled or looked at me. Because of you, I learned how to love and I felt what true love is. Seungkwan, no need to do this just to make me happy", she said as she gets the divorce paper from me and tear it into pieces.

"Y/N", I said in teary eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"Thank you, for loving me. I didn't expect that you will love me back", I said then cried as hard as I can.

"I didn't know that you're a cry baby, anyways come here. Thank you also for showing me what real love is", she said and hugged me warmly.

The End