Imagine 22: Thank you, EX

Y/N's (Your Name) Point of View

I am currently sitting on a bench, crying.

Why?

Cause I am heartbroken.

My boyfriend broke up with me because he found someone better than me. Literally I don't care, cause I know that there is someone whose much better than me. And I won't cry 'bout that, but his new girlfriend is my cousin.

My favorite cousin who literally supported the both of us. But I think, all of it was just an act, she really wants to steal my boyfriend.

Like, WHAT THE ACTUAL DUCK?!

Right now, I'm currently still crying as hard as I can cause it really damn hurts. Good thing there are no much people walking in this area.

"I hope I won't see you anymore!!!! You damn traitor!!!!", I shouted as loud as I can. I don't care if some people, heard me shouting like a crazy girl.

"I hope you won't be happy with her!!! I hope you will break up tomorrow!!! I hope you two will die!!! I hope you both go to hell!!!!", I continued to shout as loud as I could as I released the pain inside of me.

After some seconds, someone tapped my shoulder.

"What?!", I said without looking to the person or alien or animal, whatever, I don't care anymore.

"Here", he, yes it's a man, said as he handed me a handkerchief.

Wow

"Do you think a handkerchief can wipe the pain inside of me?!", I asked him. Still, I'm not looking at him. I just want to say sorry to this man, but I just needed to release the pain inside of me.

"Then don't wipe your pain, wipe your tears instead", he coldly answered.

What the-

"What? Are you messing with me?!", I said as I stand and faced this damn person.

"I'm not messing with you", he coldly replied.

This man is a little bit taller than me, he has a pale skin, small eyes, wide-cute face, and he looks like a kid.

"Who are you?"

"Why do you ask?", he said as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Cause I'm curious!!"

"Then why are you curious?"

Seriously?!

"Hey! A person is heartbroken over here and yet you will just mess with me?!"

"Didn't I just tell you a second ago that I'm not messing with you? You must have a bad memory", he said then he laughed.

I can't take this anymore.

"Yaahhh!!!! Just get lost!"

"I will, but accept the handkerchief first", he said.

"I don't want to", I shortly said.

"Then I will stay here in front of you"

"Then I will walk away", I said and about to walk but he grabbed my left arm and hugged me.

"What are you doing?"

"Stay still", he said and so I obeyed him. 

I literally don't know why he hugged me but I his hug was very sincere and it felt warm, so I slowly hugged him back.

He suddenly rested his head on my shoulder and so I did the same thing. 

We stayed like this for like 3 or 4 minutes, feeling each other's warm embrace.

After a few seconds, reality slaps me. I pushed him and was about to slap him but he automatically hold my hand.

"I think you should thank me, instead of slapping me"

"Why would I?", I said then he pointed something behind me.

I turned around and saw my ex walking away.

Wait, how did he know my ex?

"He's your ex right?"

"Yeah, but how did you know?", I said and he smirked.

"Well, I made a research about you, or should I say, I am your stalker"

"Stalker?!", I exclaimed then he puts his right index finger on my lips.

"Shh, don't worry, I won't hurt you. I will protect you instead and about what I said earlier, sorry for that", he suddenly said.

To be honest he became weird all of a sudden.

"Are you drunk or there is something wrong with your brain?", I said and he laughs.

"Actually I want to act cool and cold in front of you, and it didn't work. Or maybe I did it in a wrong way, I'm really sorry about that"

"And why would you act cool and cold in front of me? Also, why did you stalked me?" I sarcastically asked him and he let out a sigh.

"Cause I like you", he shortly said and I felt butterflies inside of my stomach right now.

Like what the heck is wrong with you Y/N?! Don't tell me you're already have an interest with this weird guy?!

"I- umm... You sure 'bout that?"

"Yeah, and I think I already love you", he said and I felt my cheeks heating up.

What is wrong with me?!

"You're joking right?", I asked and he shaked his head.

"It's okay if you won't believe me right now but, I will make sure that you will believe me that I really love you"

"But is it also okay to feel butterflies in my stomach right now?", I suddenly said which I regretted.

"Well, if you feel that then, how about we give it a try?"

"Give a try? I just met you a few minutes ago and I don't even know your name"

"Oh, then shall I court you first? So that you will know me more and better?", he said while smiling sweetly.

"Tell me your full name first"

"I'm Lee Jihoon", he answered and he even smiled more that his eyes were about to disappear.

"So you are Jihoon? Well, good to meet you I guess?", I said and he nodded.

"So Jihoon, I don't want to say thus but... I will let you court me. Let's see if I will like you back"

"Okay. But it looks like you already likes me, don't you?"

"Well, you're somehow right, but, I will still make sure that I truly likes you and you truly likes me"

"I don't like you cause I love-"

"Whatever!", I cut him off right away and he sighed.

"Okay then, let's go and eat? I'm sure you didn't eat dinner"

"Yeah. I'm really hungry. I want to eat chicken", I said and pouted.

"Then, I will buy you a chicken, let's go!", he said as he grabbed my hand.

This may sounds weird but, I want to thank my dumb ex for breaking up with me cause I think I already found the man who is really for me.

The End