Imagine 41: Noona

Y/N's (Your Name) Point of View

"Y/N, meet your step mother, Ally, and your step brother Vernon", my dad introduced them and they smiled and bowed to me. I also did the same.

"Nice too meet you both~", I said while smiling.

"Nice too meet you too Y/N, I hope we will get along~", she cheerfully said and I just smiled to her.

"Y/N, take Vernon to his room so he can arranged his things. Your mother and I needs to buy some things, see you later!"

"Okay", I said then I looked at Vernon.

"Follow me"

I started walking without looking back at him. None of us uttered a word. The atmosphere is so awkward.

"Here we are, after you arranged your things, feel free to check our house. If you need anything, just call me. I'll be staying in my room", I said and pointed the room before his room. He nodded and I walked away.

"Is he mute? He doesn't say anything. Duh! Whatever!", I said as I sat down on my sofa and turned on my own TV.

While watching, I heard a small knock from the outside.

I stood up, "What is it?", I said then I opened my door. There, I saw Vernon.

"Ummm, can I cook two ramens?", he asked then I made a poker face.

"I know that you are my step brother and you just moved in today but this is your house already. I don't care even if you cooked ten ramens, just make sure you won't burn down the kitchen", I jokingly said and he chuckles.

"Don't worry, I'm good at cooking", he said while smiling. He's cute.

"Okay. Cook four ramens, I'm hungry. Can I eat with you?"

"Of course! You're my noona- I mean... my step sister. Sorry", he said then he looked down.

"Oh, so I'm older than you?", I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm one year younger than you"

"You can call me noona if you like..."

"Really?! Then, thank you for accepting me noona~", he said while smiling brightly. His gums are showing which made me giggle.

"I can't believe you're so cute", I calmly said then I noticed Vernon's cheeks growing red.

"Hey Vernon! Are you okay? Your cheeks got red", I said and he covered it immediately.

"Oh r-really noona? I-I'm actually v-very hungry r-right now. I'll go d-downstairs and c-cook, I-I'll just call y-you if I'm d-done", he said while stuttering too much and ran away very fast.

I just shaked my head and followed him downstairs. I entered the kitchen then Vernon saw me, he was shocked.

"What are you doing here noona?"

"I want to watch you while cooking", I coldly said and I saw how he gulped. This man is so cute and funny at the same time.

"O-okay noona, I'll start now", he said.

He started putting noodles on the boiling water and later on he puts the seasonings. He covered it for three minutes and he opened it again to put an egg but he stopped. He suddenly looked at me.

"Is it okay if I put two eggs?"

"Yeah sure, no problem"

"Okay noona~", he said and he cracked another egg. I don't know but I really love it when he calls me noona, it's very new to me.