Imagine 15: Dream Became True

Y/N's (Your Name) Point of View

"Aaah! I'm so tired~", I said then I lay down on my bed. 

Today is a tired day. I am super tired. I think, I'm going to die.

"Y/N! Come down here and eat your dinner!", my mom shouted but I'm too tired to get up and eat. So I decided to sleep, but before I closed my eyes...

"Y/N", a low but sweet voice called my name. 

I opened my eyes.

"Hoshi!"

"You need to eat so you won't get tired anymore, now open your mouth, aaah~", he said then I opened my mouth and he puts a spoonful of food inside my mouth.

"Mmmm... This is good. Did you cooked this?", I asked.

"Yep, I made this especially for my cute girlfriend", he said then pinched my cheek.

He is so sweet

"You need to eat more, here!", he cheerfully said and handed me the bowl full of food.

"Okay", I said and I continued eating.

"I love you", he suddenly said.

I looked at him and smiled, "I love you too, Mr. Hamster~", I said then he crumpled his face.

"I'm a tiger, not a hamster okay? You know that!", he shouted like a 5 year old child throwing tantrums and so I laughed at him. I really love teasing him.

"Okay okay, Mr. Tiger~", I said, then he started to lean closer to my face.

Is he gonna kiss me??

Our faces are so close to each other. One wrong move, both of our lips will touch.

3...

2...

"Y/N!!!!!", someone shouted and someone slapped my face, then I woke up.

It was just a dream, wow.

This is the third time I dreamed about this random guy named Hoshi. To be honest, I kinda like him.

"What?!", I shouted to my mom, the one who slapped me.

"You are getting late for work!", I get my phone and looked at the time.

"8:17 am?! Oh no! oh no! oh no!!!", I screamed and immediately entered my bathroom to wash my face. After that, I gathered my things, changed my clothes and left my home.

After 7 minutes, I already arrived on my workplace and I am late, so late.

"Y/N! Why are you late?!", our manager shouted.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, something came up in our house", I lied.

"Next time, make sure you won't be late again, okay?", our manager said and I nodded.

"The CEO is here!", one of my workmates shouted so we formed a line to welcome our CEO.

This is the first time he visited his company. He never visited us and we never saw his face. We only know his name which is Kwon Soonyoung.

When the door was opened widely, my eyebrows suddenly furrowed as I looked at the man entering our company.

"Good morning and welcome Mr. Kwon!", our manager greeted him and he smiled, cutely.

He has cute chubby cheeks and small pretty eyes that will disappear every time he smiles.

I watched him walked towards the center.  His smile, his cheek and his eyes made my heart fluttered and I don't know why. He looks really familiar to me...

Right! He appeared in my dreams.

He is Hoshi!

He is real?!

As he walks closer to me, he suddenly smiled. But I didn't responded, cause I am observing his face.

When he pass through me, I suddenly spoke.

"H-hoshi", I accidentally said then he stopped, right in front of me.

"Wait", he said. My heart is beating so fast like it's going to get out of my chest.  

"You are familiar, have we met before?", he asked with a little grin on his face likes he is teasing me.

I slowly shake my head, "Umm, no", I said and looked down.

"Liar", he suddenly said and pouted.

Did he just called me liar?

Well I am a liar but...

"Why does it feels like you disown your own boyfriend?", he said which made my eyes widened.

"You are my boyfriend?", I said and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Obviously. It's your tiger over here~", he said and winks at me.

"Our CEO is your boyfriend, Y/N?"

"For real?!"

"Since when? And how?"

My other workmates went shocked and crazy after hearing what Hoshi said.

"Listen up everyone!", Hoshi called out for their attention and so they shut their mouths.

"This girl over here, she is mine and if you will try to mess with here, make sure you'll ready to mess with me. Understood?", he sated and everyone nodded.

"Good! And also, please take a good care of her", he said and he looks at me.

He then gave me a warm smile, "Don't be confused , Y/N. Dreams are bound to come true, you know", he said as he pats my head and winks at me before he walks away.

And there I was left, standing and bewildered.

The End