Rian 63

To understand we have to go back, the day started off perfectly in my opinion; I woke up to Gavin eating my ass, Whitney cooked a bomb ass breakfast and I was really starting to fall in love with the idea of being a parent IF the baby is mine..... that's when shyt went left; me and Gavin were fooling around while Whitney was running errands and Gavin Sr. walked in on us, dude literally started going off about any and everything. He cussed Gavin out calling him basically everything but a child of God, he threatened to beat my ass for turning his son out, the threatened Gio for something, and he threatened to kill Jayden because of what happened between Jayden and his wife. As quickly as he came he stormed out, leaving Gavin wondering what the hell had happened but Gavin's main concern was Gio who was out of town; then Gavin started laughing and honestly I thought he had lost his damn mind but before I could ask my knees were to my chest and Gavin's tongue was......

"You're not worried about your dad's threats?" I asked as we laid there in a tangled mess, Gavin looked down at me and shrugged. "I'm just saying Gavin, your dad seemed pretty pissed and from what I've seen from you Carter men is y'all mean what y'all say and I'm kinda worried about Jayden."

"Baby don't worry about Jayden, he woke up this morning and went to Detroit with Kyrese and Brayden so I doubt my dad will find him, I'll shoot him a text warning him to stay away for a few more days. My only concern at the moment is the taste of your ass on my tongue...." Gavin said kissing me. "It's good ain't it." Gavin said biting down on my lip. Before we could get started Whitney came in and told us to get up so she can clean, which I felt some type of way about because since she was pregnant I felt she shouldn't be doing anything.

"Nah we got it Whitney." I said getting up and she looked at me before quickly walking out the room. "Come on Gavin let's clean up so we can get the final few things done for this scene."

"What else do we need to do, I've told you before Rian I want his to be authentic.... I really don't wanna put too much emphasis on shyt that would make it seem overly produced." Gavin said standing up and I could see that he was still horny.

"Gavin I'm not trying to over produce it, but one thing I absolutely hate when watching homemade porn is a dirty room. That shyt is so damn distracting, also I think a higher quality camera would be best not the shyt we use on set something like a vlogging camera would be perfect. After we clean up we can go to Best Buy or something and check some out." I said and Gavin nodded but he was more focused on taking in my body. "Later Gavin right now we gotta clean up before Whitney kills you." I said, but Gavin seemed to have other plans and we were right back to where we started.

Once we finished cleaning up, we were walking around Best Buy and this sales associate was more than willing to help us with any and everything, I'm not going to lie dude was cute as fuck but he was trying way too hard and I really didn't appreciate the way he was pushing up on Gavin.

"Chill out Rian.... he can look but there are only two people allowed to touch. Besides, little dude is cute as fuck and I'm sure with a little persuasion we may have a new little model for your porn company." Gavin said and I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Look I've been doing some thinking and you may be on to something.... the good thing about porn is that there are always sexy ass dudes that are looking to make a name for themselves and if done right that's constant money flowing in.... yeah like every business venture there are risk but I think we should take that risk so long as we're equal partners." Gavin said.

"Oh word.... see now I'm really going to have to get on my shyt, but don't think that I'm going to be doing all the heavy lifting, yo ass is going to be helping..... but I'll let you handle all the legal work, I'll do the model search." I said and Gavin lean forward and kissed me. "Let's get this damn camera so we can get the fuck outta here." As we were checking out Gavin got a text from his mom and I watched in a fraction of a second Gavin go from happy to the most furious I've ever seen him; I think I left my stomach back at Best Buy, that's how fast we got to Gavin's parents house. When we pulled up Gavin's dad was standing outside with two other people who looked exactly like him except taller; Gavin hopped out the car and for a second I thought Gavin was about to get jumped but one of his uncles walked over to him and started explaining what was going on while his dad paced around the frontyard.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT NIGGA AIN'T ABOUT TO PUT HIS HANDS ON MY MOM!!!!" Gavin yelled causing his uncle to take a step back. "Y'ALL NEED TO GET Y'ALL'S BROTHER AND DIP BECAUSE IF THAT NIGGA WANTS TO GET TO MY MOM HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!!!!"

"I TOLD YO ASS THAT I WAS GOING TO FUCK THIS CHEATIN ASS BITCH UP!!! WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS PLAYING!?!?!??! AND IF I HAVE TO BEAT YOUR ASS TO GET TO THE GRIMMEY ASS BITCH THEN I'LL HAVE TO SHOW YO ASS THAT I'M STILL KING AROUND THIS BITCH!!!!" Gavin Sr. said his words were very slurred.

"NIGGA YOU'VE BEEN CHEATIN ON HER FROM THE JUMP DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE SOME SAINT!!!!" Gavin yelled and I could see his anger getting to a breaking point but so was Gavin's dad I could tell they were coming close to blows then everything stopped as Jayden pulled up and this was the last place he needed to be. "Ayy Jayden you need to get outta here....." Gavin said trying to push Jayden back to his car but Jayden brushed him off.

"Nah I need to own up to what I did..... and whatever happens, happens. But as a man I can't run from......." Before Jayden could finish his sentence Gavin Sr. came out of nowhere and punched Jayden, next thing I knew they were out there fighting and Gavin's uncles I don't know whether they were jumping in or breaking it up be Gavin stepped in front of them and shyt went from bad to worse. Gavin started taking on both his uncles and I'm not going to lie for older dudes they were actually giving Gavin some trouble, I don't know what came over me but without thinking I jumped in and started helping him....... and that's how we all ended up in jail, we were there for a couple hours until Gio came and bailed up out.

"Y'all niggas give me a fuckin headache." Gio said as we walked out.

"What about dad, Uncle Chris and Uncle Donte?" Gavin asked as we all piled into Gio's Chevrolet Suburban where Jeremy sat pissed.

"I'm pretty sure that they're all married and if their wives want them out of jail then they'll bail them out; the only reason I'm bailing y'all out is because Whitney would've killed me if I let y'all sit in there..... honestly I was only coming to get Jayden out." Gio said.

"Damn I see where we stand." Gavin said laughing.

"Well no one told you to get arrested, remember you said that if I ever got arrested you were going to let me sit in there for a week." Gio said.

"So we're not going to ask the most important question.... did anybody record the fight?" Jeremy asked and that broke the tension, the rest of the way to Gavin's mom's house we gave them a play-by-play and when we walked inside and Gavin's mom was sitting there with two other women.

"Ayy Rian walk with me outside real quick." Gavin said pulling me out the house. "Look the lady with the turban on his my Aunt Josette, she's not really my aunt but her and my mom have been friends for years.... she into voodoo and shyt like that so if she offers you a drink do not take it because she's kind of a nympho." Gavin said and I started laughing because he was dead serious.

"Man I'm not worried about it, I blessed and highly favored so nothing some voodoo priestess can do to or for me...." I said kissing him. "Let's get back inside and check on your mom she doesn't look like she's doing too good and I know she wants to make sure that no one touched you while we were locked up." I said laughing.

"Nah you go ahead..... I'll be in there in a second." Gavin said looking past me, since it was dark I couldn't tell who or what he was looking at but whatever it was had Gavin furious. "Man, go inside and call Whitney for me." Gavin said kissing me before walking off and I stood there watching as Gavin approached a car that was parked a couple of houses down, I wonder who was in the car and more importantly what that person and Gavin talking about..........

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next chapter; Matt, Darius, Josh, or Angelo?

2) Who should get the following chapter; Gio, Quinton, or Papi?