Ezra 59

I stood in the mirror looking at myself, not to sound cocky or anything but even after a couple months locked up I was still sexy ass fuck; being locked up gave me time to think and to reflected on a few things... mainly the fact that it was pointless for me to continue my beef with Gavin and Giovanni. Don't get me wrong I still hated Gavin for how he played my sister and I still wanted to ride Gio's dick but not as much as I did in the past; the most important thing at the moment was my family.... my sisters and nephews were the only reason I was dealing with Malik at the moment. Speaking of Malik I was supposed to be meeting up with him in a couple hours, but first there were a couple things I needed to do first like get this nigga out of my house; I walked over to my little friend and looked at him... if I had to grade him on he'd get an A+ for his stoke, an A- for his tongue game, and an F for his personality but I needed him at the moment so I would keep dealing with him.... Damn, he had a nice ass I wonder if he'd let me fuck a little bit later?

"Ayy time to go....." I said smacking his ass and he jumped up, I swear I loved testing the limits of 'straight' dudes. "I gotta be somewhere so you gotta bounce." I said as he stretched and yawned.

"Aight.... but look you better not tell anybody about this?" He said standing up and my eyes went straight to the big black dick that was hanging between his legs. "I'm serious Ezra, nobody can know......" He said and I smirked.

"Your secret is safe with me.... you coming back later tonight? I haven't had enough of all of this." I said grabbing his dick and stroking it until it got hard. "Come on there's really nothing to think about, you love fuckin me and I love getting fucked by you.... besides it's not like you're doing anything else." I said and he pushed my hand away.

"I'll consider it......" He said. "But remember what we discussed Ezra, you need to chill the fuck out with all these crazy antics." He said looking into my eyes and I nodded. "Aight well I'll see you a little later." He said putting his clothes back on. After my 'friend' left I took a quick shower and went to my first stop.... honestly it still felt weird being out, thankfully I was able to beat the charges but still those couple months were hell, as I sat waiting Gavin walked in with Lil' Gavin and Adyn I knew Gavin wasn't happy about the arrangement but one thing he should've known is I would never do anything to put my nephews at risk.

"One hair Ezra..... I swear to God if anything happens to either one of them not only will I beat your ass but Atraeu will kill you because he's still pissed at the little stunt you pulled before you got locked up." Gavin said and I mostly tuned him out because I was more focused on his print. "Gavin, Adyn go play let me talk to y'alls Uncle Ezra real quick."

"Gavin before you go there..... you have nothing to worry about when it comes to them two, they're my blood and if there's one thing you know about me, it's that's I'll do anything for my family and I would never hurt them." I said looking into his eyes.

"That's because you know what will happen if you do.... but I don't wanna discuss them, I heard you know where Malik is." Gavin said quietly and I knew Quinton's loud ass wouldn't waste any time running back and telling everyone about our conversation.

"I know exactly where he is... but I'm not going to tell you, at least not without getting something in return." I said looking at him and I could see every vein in his arms as they began to pop up, he was angry.... good personally Gavin was sexier when he was mad.

"I'm not giving up custody of my son, especially not to you and your family." Gavin said through clenched teeth.

"Gavin.... we can settle the custody thing in court besides Malik isn't important enough to use Lil' Gavin as a bargaining chip. I want something else......" I said smirking and Gavin rolled his eyes.