Giovanni 33

I guess I was mistaken.... it wasn't the stalker like I anticipated, it was neighbor Mrs. Brukiewicz taking pictures of her property so she could put in a fence or something, why she waited so let in the day I didn't know nor care but I was really starting to lose it. This whole stalker situation was starting to drive me crazy.... it was becoming nerve-racking having to constantly look over my shoulder and wonder if I'm being watched.... or if Jeremy is being watched.... or if my family was being watched. Speaking of Jeremy I knew he was pissed that I took off running like that, I guess I'd have to make it up to him later and he still hadn't answered my question from earlier..... I mean I knew he'd marry me but the real question is when? I was trying to do this shyt in the morning, to be honest, and have him completely moved in my dinnertime tomorrow. I walked back into the house and Gavin was staring at me I knew Jeremy had told him what happened and he wasn't too please, God, I wished he'd stop being so damn overprotective. I walked over to the stove and checked the food feeling the eyes of Gavin, Jayden, Papi, and Jeremy on my back.

"Ayy go have everyone take their seats at the table...... and Gavin I'm sitting at the head since it is MY house." I said looking at him and he smirked a little and cracked his knuckles. "Gavin I'm not trying to play right now, you know if I drop this food Jeremy and Whitney are going to kick our asses." I said looking into his eyes.

"Yeah let that be the reason.... you just don't wanna give me that rematch, you got that little win off and think you're the man, one of these days Gio you're going to stop running from me and the next time I won't hold back." Gavin said walking out the kitchen. Finally, we were all sitting at the table eating I figured this was as good a time as any to air everything out.

"Aight so amnesty hour.... if anybody got any problems or secrets they wanna discuss now's the time to do it." I said looking around the table but making sure Papi was the main one I wanted to hear from. "I guess I'll start.... as y'all know I got a stalker and this shyt is driving me crazy, I'm worried about all of y'all because this person obviously doesn't give a fuck so be careful.... who's next?" I asked sitting down.

"Me and Naomi have been dating for a few weeks now..... this my baby and I love her, so I'm officially retiring my player card." Angelo said and that piece of information caught me off-guard, because the thought of Angelo settling down was..... crazy. "And I think I left a condom on the bathroom sink....."

"You know what condoms are, that's surprising." Jeremy said cutting his chicken and smirking. "What don't look over here, I don't have any secrets. I told Gio about the baby and he's fine with it so since I don't have any classes on Wednesday I'm going to go down to Columbus and talk to Shauntay about everything.... Gio you're coming with me, next?"

"Umm..... I guess I should go..... umm well this is mainly for Gio, Whitney already knows but umm.... Shadow is going to be staying with us for a couple weeks." Gavin said quietly and I had to scoot closer to him because I wasn't sure I heard him correctly. Okay, Shadow is my dad's cousin's son or something like that, but y'all know how it is everybody has that one cousin who is batshyt crazy and always in and out of jail.... that's Shadow. "It's only for a couple weeks." Gavin said and I shook my head, as long as he stayed over there I was good.

"What about you Jayden you got any secrets?" Jeremy asked and Jayden shook his head. "No tall handsome firefighter you've been keeping secret from us? I guess I'll let you live.... I'm more interested in Papi's tea anyways." Jeremy said turning to Papi who was chugging a bottle of water.

"Fuck it I'll tell it since Carlos wants to act like he can't hear. Carlos is selling nut to the highest bidder." Quinton said rolling his eyes, I choked of chicken, Jeremy spit his tea out on the table, Jayden fell over with laughter while Whitney and Gavin looked at each other.