Matt 30

I moved through the bedroom quiet as a thief in the night, I looked over at the dude laying in his bed and tried my hardest not to wake him up.... let's be clear I wasn't sneaking out, me and him came up with some rules when we first started fucking around and one of them was 'No sleepovers' and yet here I was, looking at the first signs of daylight creeping through the window. Last night was coo as fuck though, how we got back from Detroit I'll never know but what was burned into my mind was the amazing sex we had; I looked at him again and as badly as I wanted to kiss him I knew he wasn't much of a kisser so I just grabbed my jacket and walked out his room. The walked through this frat house was nerve-racking, I was on enemy territory and the few dudes that were up, gave me questioning looks but none of them said anything, maybe because they knew I was cool with Gavin and Gio. When I got back to my frat house, I took a quick shower and wanted to go to sleep but as soon as I walked into my room I found my bro Jeremy sitting on my bed.

"Did you forget your promise, Matthew?" Jeremy asked giving me the evil eye and to be honest with y'all I couldn't even tell you what I did last night let alone some promise I made who knows how long ago. "Let me remind you then, you promised to ride with me, Justin, and Josh to Columbus today and yet you're sneaking into the house like you were doing something devious last night. So tell me, Matthew, what was his or her name?" Jeremy asked and I'm not going to lie I felt guilty as fuck, considering who the person was.

"Don't worry about it punk and I'm still going, I just need to take a power nap real quick then I'll be ready to go." I said walking towards my bed but Jeremy slammed a bag into my chest.

"I've already packed you some clothes, I'll be in the car and I just pray that whoever you were fucking didn't look like the last one, I swear fo'God that bitch looked like Cynthia.... not the irrelevant one, I'm talking about the one from the Rugrats. Five minutes Matthew....." He said walking out my room and I rolled my eyes, I swear that nigga was like the little brother I never wanted, but nevertheless I grabbed the bag and walked out to the car praying that it wasn't awkward between me and Justin.

My prayers went unanswered though because every few minutes me and Justin's eyes would connect through the mirror then he'd quickly look away, I wanted to hate this nigga but I couldn't we were friends, before everything and I wanted us to get back to that..... even if I thought he was talking to a fuck nigga. The entire ride Jeremy threw shade, Josh asked if we'd be down for another party during Winter Break, and Justin, for the most part, remained quiet. We pulled up to Jeremy's dad's house and everyone got out the car except for me and Justin.

"I don't like this Matt.... us not being able to talk to each other, seriously I'm sorry for whatever I did to hurt you, but Meeche is the one....." Justin said quietly.

"Does it run in your family?" I asked and Justin looked at me confused. "This amazing ability to make everything about you? Jeremy does it on a minute basis, Josh does it hourly, and you do it everytime you take a breath so I was just wondering if it was hereditary." I asked smirking. "Nah seriously we're good.... we can be friends Justin, I want shyt to stop being awkward between us too, especially since we live in the same damn house. There's no reason what we should have to tiptoe around each other." I said and Justin nodded.

"I feel it.... and I'll tried to work on my arrogance, though when you're as sexy as me it's kinda difficult." Justin said smiling and I hopped out the car before he really started gassing himself up. "Ayy Jeremy, what was so important that we needed to be down here this early?" Justin asked as we walked into the house.

"Y'all are about to help my dad move.... I'm going to sit here giving instructions." Jeremy said and I could tell he was dead ass serious.

"Don't you have a giant for a boyfriend?" Josh asked looking at Jeremy who was scrolling through his phone.

"Yes but Gio needs his strength for tonight, I refused to miss my dick appointment because he got injured moving stuff. Now y'all three.... well y'all virgins don't have shyt important going on in y'alls lives so I figured it's the least y'all can do." Jeremy said and I picked up a pillow and smacked him in the face with it, after that we started fucking up the living room throwing shyt at each other until Jeremy's dad pulled up with the U-Haul and put us to work including Jeremy. After spending the entire day moving shyt, we finally got a break (if you can call it that) as we rested, Jeremy's hoodrat ass friends showed up being loud as fuck.

"Look at you Jeremy, your ass is getting thick." One of them said. "Jeremy, you need to introduce me to Gio's brother or one of his cousins, uncles, nephews something." Another said and I was already annoyed but these chicks were making me want to rip my dick off and shove it in my ear just so I didn't have to listen to them talk, only one of them was quiet and she kept looking over in Jeremy's direction.

"Shauntay why are you so quiet?" Jeremy said quietly and she motioned Jeremy to follow her leaving me, Justin, and Josh with the two other chicks; I called one of them Dijonay because I swear every time she opened her mouth all I heard was 'STICKY' and the other chick looked like the big Gross Sister and then she had the nerve to tell me I needed to gain weight in order to handle a woman like her.

"Well ladies.... we gotta get back to work, it was nice seeing y'all again." Josh said standing up.

"Josh has your dick gotten any bigger? I remember that sleepover we had and we caught you jacking off in the bathroom... that thing looked like a tic-tac." Dijonay said laughing and Josh smirked, before pulling out his dick.

"Now I hope you enjoyed the show because that was the last time you'll ever get to see it, not go take care of your pet crabs ol'crusty bitch." Josh said walking off into the house.

As we finished up the last bit of stuff Jeremy sat outside with that Shauntay chick until we were all packed up and ready to go, at first I thought Jeremy was avoiding having to work until I saw his face and it looked like he had swallowed a live fish and as badly as I wanted to ask him if he was alright I knew there was no point and that he'd tell me when he was ready. The entire time we unpacked the U-Haul Jeremy walked like he was in a daze, even on the way back to Ann Arbor Jeremy didn't say a word so I knew something was really bothering him.

"Ayy you aight Jeremy?" I asked as we walked into the frat house but instead of answering Jeremy just walked straight up the stairs and into his room. I wanted to go and check on him because when I was going through it he was there for me, but I was so damn sore I didn't think I was going to make it to the living room much less up the stairs. The more I thought about it the worse I felt because I knew Jeremy would come check on me, so I walked up to his room and walked inside without knocking, Jeremy was sitting by his window looking down at the street. "Jere'...." I said quietly.

"Matt.... I'm fine I just have a lot to think about, but I promise you I'm good.... now please go take a shower because you smell like manual labor and it's destroying the serenity of my bedroom." Jeremy said waving me off, I wanted to stay but he was eyeing his baseball bat so I knew it was time to hit my cut. After taking a long shower I walked into my room and laid on my bed when he called.

"Wassup for tonight?" He asked and despite the rules, I was glad to hear from him. "But before you answer that, why'd you sneak out on me Matt? You couldn't at least say bye.... I'm hurt bruh, I thought we were better than that." He said chuckling.

"Darius, come on man you know the rules.... no sleepovers and besides waking you up would've only led to more sex and I had shyt to do today." I said quietly.

"I feel t bruh.... but look there's a show tonight in Cleveland and a couple of us are going. It's on some homies type shyt so you don't have to worry about anyone suspecting anything." Darius said and I thought about it for a second.

"Nah I'm tired as fuck we were helping Jeremy's dad move so now I'm sore as fuck..... but we can link up later this week or something. I still owe you an ass-whoopin in some 2k." I said laughing quietly.

"Aight bet.... just hit me up whenever you're free." Darius said hanging up and once again I felt guilty like I knew Jeremy was way over Darius but that was still his ex and I called Jeremy my brother, so was it a betrayal for me to be fuckin his ex behind his back or would Jeremy see that it was just two dudes having fun? I don't know and I wasn't trying to find out at least until me and Darius agreed on what to call whatever it was that we were doing....................