Gavin 37

I would explain to Rian what I meant by I loved him in the morning.... right now I wanted his ass against my tongue, I can't believe I went most of my life without every tasting ass before..... I regretted that deeply because I was addicted, next to Whitney, Rian has the sweetest tasting lower half that I've ever tasted. Rian laid with his chest flat against the floor, his ass up in the air, the arch was perfect, giving me easy access to his ass..... I let my tongue roam free without even thinking, my body was on some Ultra Instinct type shyt... nothing but reaction to whatever my baby needed.... He needed my tongue to go deeper? I used my long ass tongue to touch bottom. He wanted me to twirl my tongue at two hundred rotations per minutes? I was going to kick it up to three hundred. He wanted me to stroke his dick while my tongue fucked him? I wanted his nigga cumming on my hand. Whatever my baby needed I provided for him, Rian was the only person besides Whitney who could bring out the most primal version of Gavin.... if I did half the things I COULD to do while shooting a scene I'd probably be banned from porn and have about fifty stalkers. But again none of that matter right now I wanted to lick up every drop of the thick white cream that was coming from Rian's ass.

"Timeout nigga..... time the fuck out....." Rian said trying to crawl away from me but I grabbed his ankle and pulled him back to me.

"Where the fuck you think you going, Rian? Ain't no damn timeouts in this bitch.... you're lil sexy ass was teasing me all week, telling me before you got on the plane how much you wanted my dick in you..... so FUCK all that running shyt Rian." I said teasing his hole with the head of my dick, which was already covered in his juices. "Come suck this dick, Rian." I said grabbing his head and shoving my dick in his mouth. Rian laid on his stomach sucking my entire dick without problem, while I let my fingers play in his ass, I wanted him nice and ready for when I finally decided to give him some dick. Rian stopped sucking my dick and shoved his tongue in my mouth..... I loved that about his little freaky ass, he didn't give a fuck and neither did I.

"Are we finally going to move to the bed or what nigga?" Rian asked stroking all eleven inches, and as badly as I wanted to give him the dick I wasn't finished eating.

"Go over there.... and sit at the bar." I said smacking his ass and watching as he slowly walked over to the bar, his ass bouncing slightly with each step he took. I got up and walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a couple pieces of ice and some strawberries.

"What you bout to do Gav?" Rian asked and I just smirked, he'd find out soon enough.... I took the first piece of ice and rubbed it around his nipple, which instantly became hard. I took it in my mouth biting down gently. "Ahh shyt nigga....." Rian moaned but I couldn't focus on that I moved to the other nipple and did the same thing getting a much different reaction, I watched with interest as Rian's dick being leaking thick beads of cum. I ran the ice across his chest, down his abs, and circled it around the head of his dick..... Rian gripped the bar, his eyes closed, his breaths coming in heavy and uneven.

"Turn around and put your leg up on the bar......" I said and Rian followed my every command perfectly. I took a strawberry room the blow and circled it around his ass, until it was covered in the thick white cream, I did it two more times and sat the strawberries off to the side (I'd need those later) before running my tongue against his hole again and watching it pucker. "You want some dick?" I asked smacking his ass, intrigued by how it giggled.

"Hell yeah nigga, quit teasing me....." Rian moaned as I circled the head around his hole, he knew what I was waiting to hear and until I heard it he wasn't getting any dick. "I won't run Gavin." Rian said and I pushed the head of my dick inside of him. I started off with slow and measured strokes, Rian's ass was too good and if I wasn't careful there was a good chance I might end up nutting way earlier than I wanted to.

Rian seemed to be loving every inch, every stroke hit that second hole causing his moans to increase in pitch every time I touched bottom. The longer we went on the faster I went, we somehow ended up on the bed and now I was going crazy, every stroke caused the cream to go flying across his back and my torso. Rian had me going through it, fighting an uphill battle... when Rian flipped the script and started riding my dick I knew I had to regain control.

"Fuck baby...." I said grabbing his hips and controlling his pace. "Damn Rian..... ride dick nigga, fuck." I said biting down on my lip to keep from screaming like a bitch. Rian was so damn sexy riding my dick it didn't make any sense.

"Fuck I'm bout to nut......" Rian said grabbing his dick but I smacked his hand away.

"Nigga you better not, I'm not playing Rian. I better not see a single drop come from your dick..... hold that shyt in nigga I want it on my tongue so you better not waste it." I said fucking his faster and harder. I could see the strain on Rian's face as he fought off the nut.... I wanted him to suffer for that little 'first' he pulled earlier. "Rian I swear to God if I see a single drop you not getting any more dick until your next visit and I mean that shyt." I said feeling my own nut starting to build.

"I got you Gavin.... fuck......" Rian said and I decided this would be his official warning, the next time I was going to make him hold that nut longer. I hit him with a few more strokes and pulled his ass all the way down on my dick before nutting inside of him. Once I had released my seed inside of Rian I jumped up and grabbed the strawberries, Rian watched me as I ate one, then fed him the other two....... with bits of the strawberry still in my mouth I started sucking Rian's dick giving him the okay to nut. With his nut and the strawberries in my mouth, I pulled him down and started kissing him...... I don't know what this was called but it tasted good as fuck and I wanted to share it with him. "Fuck I'm going to be sore tomorrow....." Rian said licking his lips.

"Shower......" That was the only word I was able to say clearly, Rian helped me up and with both limped to the shower I had installed in my basement.

"So what did you mean by you love me?" Rian asked as we stood under the water wrapped in each other's arms.

"I..... LOVE..... YOU..... It's really not that difficult of a concept to grasp there Big-Head. But nah I really do love you.... I have no intention of leaving my wife, but she's okay with me having a little boyfriend on the side. I mean there are things you can do that she can't just like there are things her girlfriend can do that I can't...... we have an understanding and I'm not saying you have to be committed to me Rian.... all it means is that you're the only nigga I'm fucking from now on." I said looking in his eyes.

"I have no plans to fuck other niggas..... at least not until we get our porn company up and running but until then I have no problem being exclusive. Who knows maybe one day me, you, Whitney, and Cinnamon can all meet up for one big freakfest." Rian said laughing, damn that would be hot.

"Ayy Gavin I..... Oh, shyt my bad....." Shadow said walking into the bathroom and I stood there looking at him. "I'll just...... yeah....." He said walking out and I shook my head.

"That was my cousin..... let me go talk to him real quick, while you get that ass ready for round three." I said kissing him once and realizing that wasn't enough before kissing him again. Once I got my fill I grabbed a towel and walked all the way upstairs where Shadow was sitting at the table.

"Ayy no judgment here..... I was gay for my stay so I know how addictive it can be.... so that's Rian huh? Cute little red nigga.... you a pure top right? I mean we're a dying breed, it's too many verse niggas out here stealing all the bottoms so we gotta stake our claim." Shadow said and I was glad he didn't come in earlier or else we'd be having an entirely different conversation.

"What do you want Shadow? I thought you were supposed to be in Chicago with Denzel?" I asked wishing he would leave......

"Oh yeah about that.... well we had to come back because Gio thinks he figured out who his stalker is and he wants everyone over there. Denzel turned around and Donny is on his way up here, even Paul is on his way over there so finish up with that nigga and bring your ass over Gio's." Shadow said walking out and I shook my head, as badly as I wanted to fuck Rian again, this was too important so we'd have to postpone until we settled this little matter...............