Matt 15

After a night of fucking, it was time for breakfast and Justin went all out; where he got the money to hire a caterer I'll never know but I really didn't care because I was starving. A few of the dudes went out to do their own thing leaving our main group and a few stragglers; everybody was booed up Gio and Jeremy were basically fucking at the table, Papi and Quinton were sitting on the floor feeding each other mangoes and pineapples, Jayden and Kyrese were talking quietly but the thing that got my attention was Justin and Meeche sitting by the pool, their feet dangling in the water and their hands interlaced. Why the fuck was that nigga even here? Wasn't he supposed to be living in Houston working for some rich dude.... or at least that's the lie he was telling if he really had as much money as he was claiming why was he driving that busted ass Camry. I watched as Justin started laughing at something Meeche said and I rolled my eyes... okay so I was still fucking with women occasionally and yeah I wasn't sure if I was really ready to be with a nigga exclusively but Justin wasn't any better than I was jumping back from me to Meeche whenever the mood called for it.

"Matt let's go for a ride...." Jeremy said jumping up, he knew I was getting pissed so he was about to try to defuse the situation before it even started. Since meeting Jeremy freshman year he has really become like my brother, to the point where we knew when something was wrong with the other. I got up while Jeremy wrestled the keys away from Gio before we walked out the house. "You really need to chill..... look I love my cousins, though I'll probably deny it in public but I tried to warn you before you even got involved with Justin that him and Meeche were deeply in love but you wanted to be hardheaded and think with your dick and not your head." Jeremy said and I shrugged.

"But the thing is, I had Justin first and yeah it started off just as sex but on my part feelings grew, I never expected to fall in love with him but I did and Justin loves me too..... it's just he loves Meeche more." I said quietly.

"Matt you and Justin just need to call it quits, you're still out here fucking with women, he's still trying to figure things out with Meeche and y'all are going to end up hating each other. I mean you're not an ugly dude, I'm pretty sure you can find somebody who is stupid enough to wait around while you work through your confusion.... hmmm I might hook you up with Aris." Jeremy said laughing.

"You mean that nigga you were donkey fuckin last night? Nah I'm good on that..... I just need to talk to Justin and see where do we go from here because it's becoming clear that maybe the most me and him will ever be is friends." I said honestly. "So what's on the agenda today? I know that Josh mentioned something about a Dick Sucking Contest....." I said smirking. Jeremy gave me the run down of everything that was supposed to be happening today and honestly, I couldn't wait to get back to the house but Jeremy insisted there was something very important he needed to take care of first........

When we got back to the house, Jeremy threatened to kill me if I told anybody what we did and I knew he was dead ass serious. Honestly what he did was the last thing on my mind because one of the dudes I was fucking last night was laying in the living room getting fucked by some nigga I didn't know but seen around campus a few times, damn I was tempted to join them but I stopped because I was trying to save my energy for later that night, I walked out by the pool where a couple people were smoking and sat on the edge of the pool.

"Where you been?" Someone asking sitting next to me and I tried not to smile because I didn't want to show Justin that there were still feelings there on my part.

"Me and Jeremy had to stop by the house for something...... it wasn't anything too crazy. Why were you jealous?" I asked smiling.

"Not even slightly...." Justin lied and I almost kissed him. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm spending Winter Break in Houston with Meeche, I'm not saying it to hurt you but I felt like you should know because I know we still have some things we need to work through." Justin said.