Giovanni 47

I've never felt so helpless in my entire life, seeing Jeremy laying there with tubes coming out of his mouth I just....... but I couldn't leave his side it was like I was frozen in the chair next to him, I refused to let go of his hand and the sound of the ventilator was slowly starting to drive me crazy. Jeremy's parents were on their way up here and I knew being in here with them would cause me to break down again.... I swear the entire ride up here I couldn't think straight it was like my world was ending, I wanted to kill the bastard who did this and bring them back to life just so I could kill them again. For the first time in like eight hours I took my eyes off of Jeremy and looked around the room; Justin, Josh, Quinton, and Naomi were all in here while Papi and Jayden went to do something that they refused to tell me about... where the fuck were these niggas at in my time of need? The door opened and Jeremy's parents walked in.... you know it's bad when his mom was crying, usually, it was my father in law who was the emotional one but seeing Jeremy's condition broke her.......

"Gio....." Jeremy's mom said and I could hear the pain in her voice. "Go home and sleep..... just for a few hours, if I know my son then more likely than not he'd be more upset if he were to wake up to you looking busted than you not being here at all. We'll call you if anything changes......" Her voice left no room for argument and I looked at Jeremy one more time before walking out the room. I was completely wired..... after a quick shower I was pacing around the living room, my plan was to come home take a quick nap then get back to Jeremy but every time I closed my eyes, I remembered the phone call telling that 'there had been an accident' and remember seeing Jeremy for the first time. As I went to make another pass around the living room, someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, Gio boo......" Zaire said standing there looking like the perfect target to take my anger out on. "Wait.... I know you're upset but please hear me out........" He said fighting back a smile. "Now it's no secret that I hate your wife..... but I don't want the bitch to die though I wouldn't cry if she did......." Zaire said and before he could say another word my hand was around his throat and I was choking the life out of him. "It..... wasn't an accident......" Zaire choked out and I let him go as he crumbled to the floor.

"Talk......" I said taking a few steps back so that I wouldn't be tempted to kick him in the mouth.

"Paul..... well not directly.... he's lost control of the stalker...... and that person..... they want you badly Gio." Zaire said rubbing his throat. "I overheard them talking on the phone and Paul seemed pretty upset over what happened."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked staring down at Zaire.

"Because I was hoping once Jeremy kicked the bucket I was hoping that we could......" I snapped, I don't remember much after that, whenever I returned from whatever rage-filled haze that I was in Jayden and Papi had pulled me off of the bloody mess that was Zaire.

"Gio where are you going?" Jayden asked as I made my way up to my bedroom, I went and checked all my hiding places but none of the three guns I kept in my bedroom were there; I searched the entire house looking for my arsenal but they were all missing.

"We moved them Gio.... just a safety precaution, the last thing I want to hear is Jeremy's mouth about why we let you do something stupid so we moved them because we know how you are..... well how you've been lately." Papi said scrolling through his phone. "And I'll be damned if I let you go to jail for killing that bitch ass nigga Zaire."

"I'm not worried about Zaire's dirty ass.... I'm going to shoot Paul and then I'm going to find the person responsible for what happened to Jeremy, then I'm going to beat their ass within an inch of their life only then will I kill him......" I said calmly.

"Gio you're not going to kill Paul....." Jayden said looking at me and I nodded, I was tired of all this drama so I was about to end it. I hopped in my car and drove over to Paul's apartment, only to find Gavin waiting for me.