Papi 55

I wanted to punch Meeche in the fuckin throat.... this nigga claimed to be my 'Big Brother' but this entire time this nigga has been holding out on me.... when I tell y'all this niggas house was massive it was an understatement; I mean it was so big that by the time Meeche finally finished giving me the tour my legs were sore and I was winded as fuck and y'all know I was at the peak of physical perfection. I was down here for a couple reasons my tryouts which were yesterday and I'm pretty sure I pissed a lot of people off with how good I was and now I was just waiting for the call from whichever teams wanted me... the other reason I was down here was because I was supposed to be signing with an agent. Thanks to Meeche I had a pretty good connect that would get me top dollar for my rookie contract; the final reason I was down here was to get the fuck away from Quinton's ass....... I don't know what was going on with him but lately, all he's been wanting to do is fuck; like I would be sitting at the table doing my homework and the next thing I know my dick was was in his ass. Quinton would have y'all believe that it was all me and normally I would agree with that but lately he's flipped the script and..... a nigga was tired and sore, and I needed a damn break and I needed time to recover.

"Papi.... get dressed we gotta get going." Meeche said walking into the guest room and I looked at him and shook my head, this nigga was on his Secret Service type shyt complete with the sunglasses, earpiece, and tux. "And before you say anything smart..... I look good ass fuck, better than you even." Meeche said and I was wondering what he was snorting because I was beautiful.

"If you say so Meeche.... but look let's get this over and done with so I can get back here and sleep." I said getting up, when we got to his garage where I became even sicker because his garage looked like..... I was counting at least six car valued at at least 500k apiece; then my eyes landed in IT, a gold and diamond Bugatti Veyron.

"It was a gift from my boss....there was a situation that I won't discuss but to show his gratitude he got it for me. You wanna drive it?" He asked and I swear I almost busted right then and there. Meeche tossed me the key and for the next thirty or so minutes I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. When I got to the building Meeche went to handle something for his boss while I handled my business, for the most part everything went good and I had no problem signing the contract. While I waited for Meeche to finish up with whatever it was that he had to do I decided to call Quinton.

"Carlos.... please tell me you'll be home for Thanksgiving." Quinton said as soon as he picked up the phone and hearing his voice was like..... I don't know how to describe it; all I know is my dick would react and my body would get all tingly and......

"I'll definitely be home tomorrow... maybe the day after, I haven't decided yet because I'm still lowkey pissed at that little thing you did with the ice and..... let me stop talking because if I don't I'll end up on a plane then I won't get any sleep until probably somewhere between New Years and Valentine's Day. How's the wedding prep going?" I asked really wishing he'd stop playing and let me give him my last name already.

"Everything is going smoothly, we just gotta figure out how things are going to work with Jeremy since more likely than not he'll either be in the wheelchair or wearing a cast. Then there's the whole thing with your brother and......"

"Wait what's going on with my brother?" I asked in a panicked voice. Although Angelo had calmed down a lot since he started dating Naomi, but he and Enrique were always into some shyt that left me scratching my head.

"Nothing I just don't trust Enrique around my cousins... you know I have a whole host of female cousins and that's some drama I don't want to deal with." Quinton said and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Bebé if that's the ONLY drama we have to deal wit during our wedding then I'll gladly take it.... and you just need to accept the fact that if Enrique is single during your wedding at least three or four of your cousins are getting fucked; one before the wedding, one during the wedding, one at the reception, and another probably after everything is said and done.... you really need to get use to it because when our sons are born they're going to most likely be the same as me and the rest of my family." I said honestly and I could picture Quinton rolling his eyes.