Gavin 60

My girl wanted a foot rub and with her being pregnant I knew there was no way I was getting out of this; damn this was something I never expected, my girl being pregnant again and me not knowing whether or not it was my child.... don't get me wrong I wasn't upset I was just... it was hard to describe. Rian seemed a little nervous, I knew from our late night talks that he scared of the possibility of being a parent but I had faith that IF the child was his he'd be a good dad. Then my thoughts drifted to Ezra.... that dude had issues, like I really can't pinpoint the exact moment he went crazy but he was totally different from the dude I grew up with; maybe it happened when Erin broke up with me or maybe he had always been a little psycho but I was too blinded by our friendship to notice it. Whatever the case is I felt like me and Ezra needed to have a private face to face, Ezra was the type of person who always believed he was the smartest person in the room but I wasn't someone who could be easily manipulated and I had ways of getting information as well.

"Gavin you seem distracted." Whitney said rubbing my chest, I stared at her and smiled... I was extremely lucky to have her. "You know I was thinking after I have this baby, I was thinking me and you could take a trip JUST US.... and maybe Rian, y'all travel all over this country for work but have you ever taken time to really enjoy the cities?" Whitney asked and I thought about it for a second, sure I've gone out and partied whenever I finished doing a scene but other than that I don't think I've actually had a real vacation in a while.

"Where you wanna go? I'm thinking somewhere exotic.... y'know, somewhere with a nude beach where I can fuck you as the sun goes down. Hopefully, this baby doesn't put too much weig......." Before I could finish Whitney smacked me with a pillow, she didn't hit me hard but I still fell off the bed. "Oww I was just playing Whitney chill, damn you know I'll love you no matter how big you get." I said and she threw the pillow at me before getting up and walking into the bathroom with an attitude, everybody was so damn sensitive. I got up and walked downstairs where Shadow was sitting in the same spot he had been all day....

"I'm thinking about moving." Shadow said and I swear I almost jumped for joy. "I need a change of scenery.... maybe it's the lack of quality ass in Ann Arbor, maybe I need a city where I can be the dominant top that I was born to be." Shadow said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well if you need help looking for places far, far away I'll gladly help... hell I'll even pay for you one-way plane ticket." I said sitting next to him.

"Damn you must really want me gone..... so wassup with you? I can tell you've been stressing since you dropped Lil' Gavin and Adyn off with Ezra, if you're that worried about leaving them with him then why did you do it?" Shadow asked.

"Ezra may be crazy but one thing I can honestly say about his bitch ass, it's that he really cares for his family and I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt them.... but that's not what's been bothering me. Ezra wants my dick.... like he's even willing to give up that nigga that's been stalking Gio but only under the condition that I fuck him." I said.

"I'll do it.... Ezra is cute and what you just said confirms that he's a bottom which works out perfect for me, matter fact call that nigga and set it up. I'm horny as fuck and since that nigga Odell said he needs a couple months to recover." Shadow said smirking.

"They're with my parents...." Ezra said as soon as he picked up.

"I know.... I wanted to talk to you about what we discussed earlier." I said and I could imagine him smiling like he had just won the Mega-Millions Jackpot. "Where are you at so we can meet face to face?" I asked.

"I'm outta town at the moment, I had to handle some very important business in Marquette... how about breakfast?" Ezra said and I noticed the subtle change in his voice when he said Marquette, it was almost like he......