Gavin 25

I had a massive headache, I had two women screaming in my ears and I was close to snapping on both of them; on my right stood Erin who was pissed that Whitney had taken Lil' Gavin to the zoo, Erin felt that as his stepmom Whitney should be allowed to take Gavin anywhere without her permission. Whitney was pissed because Erin had walked into the house like she owned the place and started cussing her out, if I hadn't been standing in the kitchen there was a good chance Erin would be bleeding right now because Whitney was cutting some peppers for dinner when Erin barged in.... now I was stuck in the middle of these two women who I really needed to get along, or at the very least be cordial around each other for the sake of my children. I started to tune both of them out and my thoughts drifted to what happened in that hotel room between me and Rian..... damn that shyt was fire and I would definitely be setting up another before our first official scene, before I could get too lost in my thoughts Whitney jumped over me and smacked the fuck out of Erin.

"OH, HELL NO BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP LET ME GO GAVIN!!!! BITCH YOU BETTER BE LUCKY HE'S HOLDING ME BACK!!! LET ME GO GAVIN, I'M PRESSING CHARGES ON THAT HOE!!!! YOU HERE ME BITCH!!!! I'M PRESSING CHARGES." Erin yelled as I carried her out the house. "GAVIN GO GET MY FUCKIN BABY, I DON'T WANT HIM OVER HERE ANYMORE!!!!" Erin yelled and I bit my tongue to keep from laughing a the handprint shade mark on her face.

"Erin we have joint custody and today is my day to have MY son...... and honestly you really aren't even supposed to be here based on that shyt you pulled with Ezra so go ahead and call the police if you want to but I promise Whitney won't be the one going to jail." I said daring her to try me.

"I'M GOING TO SEE MY LAWYER RIGHT NOW, SO I CAN GET FULL CUSTODY OF MY SON!!!" Erin said stumbling down the driveway. "AND I'M STILL PRESSING CHARGES ON THAT SKANK!!!!" Erin said getting in her car and pulling off, when I turned to walk back to the house Gio was sitting on the porch munching on a bag of Hot Cheetos.

"How long you been sitting there?" I asked walking over to him and snatching the bag from him. "You know you shouldn't be eating this shyt right?" I said grabbing a handful and walking in the house.

"I've been sitting out there listening for about twenty minutes, I gotta admit Gav you've really changed because the old you would've been shut that shyt down... I swear porn has done wonders for your anger management issues. And as for my damn chips, it's my cheat day." Gio said trying to take the bag from me but I pushed his little ass on the couch, showing him that I was still big bro.

"That's because sex cures all woes..... now did you take your ass down to the damn police station and file a report about your stalker?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah..... but that's not why I'm over here, I want you to hold on to this for me." He said pulling out a small box. "You know me and Jeremy's anniversary is coming up and I think I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship, and don't get me started on the whole baby thing hell we've been fuckin so much you would think Jeremy actually could get pregnant." Gio said and I thought back to the position I had Whitney in last night, there was a slight possibility that she was pregnant again and then I thought about the position I had Rian in and I swear if dudes could........

"GAVIN GO CHECK ON MY DAUGHTER!!!!!" Whitney yelled and I covered my ears, whenever her voice got that high I knew she was pissed. I got up and walked upstairs, Gianni was still knocked out just like her mother, taking up most of the bed. I walked out the room and Gio was standing against the wall smirking.

"Nigga why do you have that goofy ass look on your face?" I asked trying to walk past him but he blocked my path.

"Bro I want details.... and don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." Gio said quietly. I looked around the hall and pulled him into my room. Whitney knew about what happened with me and Rian but I still I respected her enough not to talk about my extra curricular in front of her.

"It was tight, wet and I busted in under a minute.... but then I recovered nicely and had that nigga calling me Daddy all night." I said smirking. "Best ass I've ever experienced, better than them DL dudes in the NFL and NBA, better than those actors I fucked..... " I said and I swear for a second I could feel Rian's ass on my dick all over again.

"Damn that's crazy, I'll just take your word for it because I refuse to watch one of your adult films.... but look I gotta go don't lose that ring." Gio said laughing as he walked out the room. Damn my little bro was about to get married, all I know is I better be his best man or I would beat his ass.....

Later that night I was sitting on the couch eating while Whitney rubbed my shoulders, I had a shoot next week and I wanted to spend my last few days chillin with my wife and kids. I looked back at Whitney and I could tell she wanted something, probably some money or dick and I was inclided to give it to her if she earned it.

"Whatever you're going to ask for Whitney can it wait until after my shoot." I asked and I felt her fingernails digging into my shoulders. "Aight what do you want baby?" I asked looking back at her.

"Well it's not so much what I want but what my friend wants..... she umm she wants to meet you." Whitney said and it took me a second, I knew most of Whitney's friends except one.

"WHAT SHE WANTS TO MEET ME? WHERE SHE AT?" I said and just like that my dick was rock hard. "I MEAN SHYT WE CAN GET THIS POPPING RIGHT NOW!"

"Gavin stop yelling before you wake the kids up and she's on the campaign trail right now but she'll be back for my birthday in a couple weeks." Whitney said and I could tell she was nervous about something.

"Baby if you don't want to do it, that's fine..... you've made me watch enough Lifetime movies to know that inviting another woman into our bedroom could turn out extremely badly." I said laughing but Whitney started chewing on her lip.

"I'm not worried about that..... actually there's another thing I wanted to ask of you, I want you and Rian to fuck me together....." Whitney said and my dick started jumping in my shorts. The thought of Whitney riding my face while Rian rode my dick sounded so damn tempting.

"How about a fuck you right now and we discuss this a little later." I said pulling her on to my lap and started kissing her neck. "Damn girl it's been about twelve hours since I've been inside of you, I think that's the longest we've gone without sex since I've been back." I said pulling her titty out of her shirt and gently bit down on her nipple.

"I want you to fuck me Daddy......" Whitney said grinding her hips against my dick. "I want you to pull my hair when you hit it from the back and then I want you to nut in my mouth." Whitney said and nothing else needed to be said. I picked Whitney up and started carrying her towards the stairs when somebody rang the doorbell. "Ignore it and give me some dick." Whitney said and I shook my head, I placed Whitney on her feet and kissed her passionately.

"Take your ass upstairs and get undressed, when I get up there I want you playing with your pussy." I said smacking her ass as she walked up the stairs. I watched until she disappeared down the hall before opening the door, nobody was out there but there was a package on the ground. I picked it up and opened it and felt the anger all the way into my soul. Inside the package were more pictures of Gio and few of them had him at the park with my kids, him at my parents house, him and Jeremy walking through campus and the last one was taken from outside his house, he was holding Jeremy in the air clearly fucking him...... see this muthafucker was playing now and I was about to show him that he was fuckin with the wrong one...........................