Giovanni 43

I'm not going to lie I shed a few tears, not because I was sad or anything but because I was extremely happy; I can't believe I was about to be a dad..... when I was little I always knew I was gay and the thought of having kids well it was something I never imagine. Even when that chick I fucked had that pregnancy scare it still never seemed real to me, but now sitting here with Jeremy and his friend Shauntay, I had met Shauntay a few times before and I knew she was a sweetheart so that made me even more comfortable with Jeremy's choice. As we sat in the doctor's office and I think I was more nervous than Jeremy because we were waiting for the official confirmation that everything went smoothly; I looked over at my husband and smiled, how Jeremy was able to remain calm I would never know but I was over here sweating bullets as Shauntay walked out the office completely stone-faced. She didn't even acknowledge us she just walked out the lobby, I started to panic as me and Jeremy followed her outside and braced ourselves for the bad news.

"I'm really upset I'm going to be pregnant during the holidays, it's bad enough I'm going to get big but I have a feeling this little thing is going to like to eat.... just like his/her dad." Shauntay said smiling and Jeremy let out a sigh of relief while the realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "Okay so now onto my demands." Shauntay said looking at me and Jeremy.

"Demands? Bitch I'm doing you a favor if anything you should be complying to my list of demands." Jeremy said smirking, I was still stuck on her stomach I couldn't stop staring it was like I was waiting for the first sign that she was really pregnant. "What are your demands?" Jeremy asked rolling his eyes.

"First thing I want is something to eat because I'm hungry as fuck....." Shauntay said and Jeremy started laughing. "Second thing is once a month I want Gio to cook me some of that bomb ass spaghetti he be making, I've only had it once but I swear I be dreaming about that shyt." Shauntay said.

"FINALLY somebody with some good taste.... Jeremy is always talking shyt about my spaghetti, it's about time I got somebody on my side because Jeremy was getting on my nerves." I said smiling.

"Gio you've never cooked spaghetti for me, now if you're referring to that pasta with meat sauce then I have to admit it's pretty good but as for you making spaghetti for me it's never happened. Now I'm trying to go to Roosters so let's go." Jeremy said. We got to the restaurant and I mostly sat back and watched Jeremy and Shauntay go back and forth, his relationship with her was different from the one he had with Naomi, Shauntay was more like a sister to Jeremy while Naomi was more like Jeremy's partner in crime. "Bitch I'm just glad you didn't make me stick my dick in your piranha pussy."

"Whatever bitch..... so what are y'all going to name the baby? That's another one of my demands that it non-negotiable." Shauntay asked and Jeremy looked at me, I never really gave it too much thought and I really didn't want to think about baby names until I heard a heartbeat.

"I like Gio's middle name.... Benecio." Jeremy said and I almost choked on my food, I fuckin hated my middle name because it sounded stupid Giovanni Benecio Carter but Jeremy loved it and spent most nights trying to convince me that it was cute. "Either that or Tremaine because I've always been convinced that Tremaine is a cute name."

"What if it's a girl?" I asked and Jeremy shuddered at the thought. "We still got time but we should really get back to Ann Arbor, Gavin is still on a warpath looking for Paul and I don't want my brother going to jail over the fact that my cousin is a fuckin idiot." I said calling the waitress over for a to-go box.

The ride back we were both quiet which was good because it gave me a lot of time to think, I know I should be pissed that Paul was behind the stalker but I really couldn't find the anger, I was more pissed that he put his hands on Jeremy then I was about his snake ways. Besides Gavin, Denzel, Donny, Shadow, Nik, my dad, and my uncles were all at his neck so I really didn't have to do shyt besides sit back and watch the show. I wasn't going to let Paul steal my joy though.... I was married to the love of my life, I had a kid on the way, my grades were excellent, my bro was getting married, my other brother having the time of his life with his firefighter friend in my eyes everything was perfect.

"I gotta go see Quinton, I'll be back later and you should probably start cooking." Jeremy said kissing me as I got out the car. "I love you Gio."

"I love you too Jeremy." I said walking into the house. "Why the fuck are you here Paul?" I asked looking at my cousin who was standing in the dining room and I was pissed that he somehow managed to get inside of my house knowing that I didn't fuck with him like that.

"Gio you need to let me explain...." Paul said more like it was an inconvenience than something he really wanted to do. "Gio it was never about you and I....... what are you doing?" Paul asked as I walked over to my closet and pulled out my shotgun.

"Remember when we were little and grandma used to make us watch Home Alone 2 every time we stayed over her house. I remember your favorite part was when they were in the hotel and he had the movie playing so I thought wouldn't it be fun to reenact that scene in real life." I said cocking the shotgun.

"Gio please....." Paul said backing up slowly.

"I'm gonna give you until the count of three to get your lousy, lying, four-flushing carcass out my door! One, two......." Paul was gone before I could blink and I heard someone laughing from the top of the stairs.

"You weren't really going to shoot him were you?" Jayden asked walking down and I shrugged. "Well if you did, I didn't see shyt..... just for the record, I didn't let him in he came over with your parents and they left him here; they said something about making it right and I elected not to get involved. You know me and Paul never really liked each other since that Taylor situation so I'm staying my black ass out of it." Jayden said sitting down. "How'd it go?"

"It went good, now it's just a matter of the waiting game. How about you, are you still denying the fact that you're at the very least attracted to your firefighter?" I asked smirking.

"Fuck that nigga....." Jayden said laughing. "Nah seriously Braylen is coo as fuck but I don't see it going any further than us hooking up a few times, I see him more as a friend then anything else and honestly.... my heart's not in it. Kyrese dominates my every thought and even when I'm with Braylen, it's like I see Kyrese everywhere." Jayden said and I couldn't imagine what he was going through. "You know I was even considering buying a plane ticket to go surprise Kyrese but I knew he'd be happy to see me but pissed I spent all that money.... I'm just hoping that they at least let him come home for Christmas even if it is for a few days."

"If not then we'll make sure you have a blast, plus you know the Freak Twins are probably going to throw their annual Christmas Party and you know how those usually end up." I said laughing and Jayden shook his head.

"Hell yeah they're fun but completely different than their special parties...... I still can't believe we did that." Jayden said laughing.

"Hell yeah that was a crazy ass night...... but what are you about to do?" I asked getting up to start cooking.

"I'm about to go find me a place to live." Jayden said and I turned my head so fast my neck cracked. "Gio you knew I was going to have to move out eventually and I don't wanna intruded on you and Jeremy for too much longer, y'all deserve so time as a newly wedded couple..... besides I want to have the place all set up for whenever Kyrese gets back." Jayden said.

"Jayden bruh you don't gotta leave..... I mean yeah me and Jeremy are married now but nothing has changed except his last name and......" I looked in Jayden's eyes and saw that his mind was made up and trying to convince him to stay was pointless. "Take as much time as you need bruh..... you always got a home here with me." I said and Jayden nodded.

"It may be a couple months so you and Jeremy will just have to put up with me walking around in my boxers a little bit longer." Jayden said laughing.

"Jayden I've seen you in a lot less and we've done a lot more.... so I'm not trippin over you walking around in your boxers.... now get up and come help me cook because I'm not trying to hear Jeremy's mouth whenever he decides to bring his ass home." I said as we started walking into the kitchen and even though Jeremy was my mind, body, soul, heart, and world.... images of that night at the Freak Twins Party crept back into my mind as I remember the events of what happened so vividly.......................................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next chapter; Giovanni, Papi, or Jayden?

2) What should the next chapter be about; progressing the story, flashback to what happened at the Freak Twins Party, or a secret that will change the entire layout of the story?

3) Who should get the following chapter; Jeremy, Quinton, or Braylen?