Intro

It was simple, I had the perfect life; everything was going smoothly with the exception of one thing that had been bothering me since Josh's crazy ass showed it to me but other than that I couldn't be happier. My dude was still sexy as fuck, my best friends/brothers were happy and my family was tighter than ever and the cherry on top was the fact that this was my final year of college and truthfully I couldn't wait to be finished.... more on that later though right now I was trying to focus on these weights so I didn't injure myself and my workout parent.... well he was no Gavin. Honestly I still hadn't figured the other half of the Freak Twins out, Justin was a lot calmer than his brother Josh but I knew firsthand he was a lot freakier...... every year before the start of the semester the Freak Twins threw these wild ass parties and there have been a couple times I've walked in on Justin doing some unspeakable shyt but he was coo as fuck and I considered him and Josh apart of the family......

"Come on Gio three more......." Justin said encouraging me, we had been in the gym for three hours and I was tired as fuck but I knew if I gave up know he'd clown me for a week, so I pushed through pain of lifting three hundred and fifty pounds before finally finishing my set. "I hope you're not too sore you know me and Josh's party is in a few days and I don't want you being too sore to participate." Justin said patting my sore shoulders.

"I don't know if me and Jeremy will be going to this one..... I mean we always have a blast but last time I almost killed this one nigga, I guess my dick was too big for him." I said smiling. "Although it was sexy seeing Jeremy topping somebody because he sure as hell ain't toppin me." I said laughing.

"Look Gio, this is the one night out of the year where you get to be a hoe..... and we got a lot of fun shyt planned for this one so you'll definitely not want to miss out." Justin said trying to reason with me.

"I'll have to see what Jeremy wants to do..... speaking of my boo, let's go because you know how he gets when I'm late picking him up and I'm sure Jayden is done too so I gotta stop by and pick him up as well." I said shaking my head, I really didn't see why Papi couldn't get him since he was right around the corner from Jayden.... but then I remember Papi was on uncle duties babysitting his seven nephews and nieces. We left the gym and went to pick up my bro Jayden who came barreling out of his grandparents house and I already knew the deal..... "What happened now?" I asked not sure if I even wanted to know.

"I walked in on my grandma sucking my granddad's dick in the kitchen......" Jayden said shaking his head. "Man I swear they are too old for that shyt..... you mind dropping me off at the house, Kyrese's plane lands in two hours and I wanna make sure my room is spotless.

"Jay you know I gotta get Jeremy and we both know how he gets when I'm late..... I'll be so glad when his car gets out the shop." I said pulling off, Jeremy had started one of his classes early if you'd even call theater a class but he was serious about this shyt so I'd support my baby's every decision. We walked in the building and Quinton was walking out the auditorium and I could tell by the look on his face whatever just happened wasn't good.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you..... Jeremy got that look in his eyes where I know he's about to drag everyone in there." Quinton said.

"Oh this is about to be good......." Jayden said rushing through the door, me and Justin followed after him and I swear I heard Quinton say 'I tried to warn you' but seeing Jeremy go off was usually a good sign for me because that meant angry sex...........

JEREMY

I had been quiet far longer than I usually had been and that's saying a lot coming from me but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes and cause a scene

I had been quiet far longer than I usually had been and that's saying a lot coming from me but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes and cause a scene..... If my watch was correct than Gio should be out in the parking lot waiting for me yet here I was with these idiots trying not to snap. I sat in the front row tapping my foot watching everyone move around like chickens with their heads cut off and I knew I was reaching my limit.

"Jack.... I think you would be perfect for this role." Sophie said and of course she would that was her cousin and he always got the lead roles and since she was sucking the directors dick she always got final say as producer but I wasn't going to let this shyt slide anymore.

"Okay..... this is where I draw the line." I said jumping up. "I was quiet when y'all picked some blue eyed white girl to play Celie in our production of The Color Purple, I bit my tongue when when that same blue eyed white girl was picked to Maria in West Side Story and I held back the wrath of heaven when again that blue-eyed white girl made herself Deena Jones in Dreamgirls and y'all KNOW how much I love Beyonce...... but I refuse to let this blue-eyed, blonde hair trick pick her cousin to be Mitchell in B-Boy Blues." I said getting an applause from some of the people in the audience including Jayden's ignorant ass.

"Oh Jeremy please don't pull the race card, we pick the best person for the show and obviously Jack is the best per......."

"You know I think Jeremy has a point." Mr. Carr the director said standing up. "I've been mauling it over and B-Boy Blues is an iconic story about BLACK gay love and it would be a disservice to cast someone who isn't black in one of the two lead roles. So I'm making an executive decision, Jeremy on top of you producer roles you'll also be playing Mitchell...... consider it extra credit and I'm also placing you in charge of finding your own co-star, I want whoever you get to embody Raheim." I could tell Sophie and her cousin Jack were pissed but I didn't care I was just ready to get the hell outta there. We got released for the day and thankfully we had a few days off which meant I could relax, I walked over to Gio and he pulled me into his arms.

"I want you to keep that same energy for when we get back to my place." He said kissing me and if what just happened was any indication of how this semester was going to go then we were off to a great start.............................