Jayden 31

I was starting to get the impression that Papi wanted to fight me, when I walked in the house at ten o'clock he looked beyond piss; not only had I interrupted whatever him and Quinton were about to do but this was like the third week in a row where I basically swerved one of the blind dates he set me up on. It's not like I was doing it intentionally (okay maybe I was) and I'm sure those dudes were coo as fuck but they didn't do it for me, Papi said I was being petty but look at it from my prespective; the first dude had something stuck to his teeth for the majority of dinner and I wanted to say something but I didn't want to be rude, the second dude was white so.... pass, no offense to white dudes but I had a type and white dudes weren't on my list and the dude from tonight let slip that him and Papi fucked freshman year which was an automatic no-go in my book. There's nothing wrong with having high standards and if you didn't meet those standards you probably wouldn't be getting a second date, Kyrese was the bar and there was no one on campus who had cleared it. I stood in the doorway with Papi and Quinton staring at me and I could see the fire in Papi's eyes as he moved Quinton off his lap and grabbed his wallet and pulled out two hundred dollar bill and handed one to Quinton then walked over to me.

"So here's what you're going to do, you're going to take this hundred and disappear for the night.... I don't care what the fuck you do; catch a movie, visit your grandparents, buy a prostitute, the sky is the limit Jay but I don't wanna see you until tomorrow." Papi said trying to push me out the door but there was something that was really bothering me.

"Walk with me outside Papi....." I said pulling him with me and we got to my car and I stood there looking into his eyes. "Aight we're brothers and I love you to death so I want you to be honest with me.... where are you getting this money from because just last week you were complaining about being broke and now you just have me and Quinton a hundred dollars each without even blinking so what's the deal Carlos?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Look it's nothing illegal.... and I have no problem telling you and Gio about it, just not tonight." Papi said.

"You stripping? You selling drugs? Donating Sperm? Does Gavin have you doing porn? What about credit card scams?" I asked and Papi walked off, leaving me wondering. I ended up at a sports bar since I didn't have anything else to do; Gio was somewhere going over lines with Jeremy for his play, Papi was probably balls deep inside of Quinton, The Freak Twins were hosting a party in Toledo for some politicians or something, even Angelo had some girl he was sneaking off to go see.

"So let me tell you how this conversation is going to go; I'm going to offer you a drink, you're going to play hard to get, I'm going to push a little bit, you'll play a little harder and probably drop your boyfriends name or something, I'm going to be unfazed which is going to spark your interest a little and then you'll finally relent and let me buy you a drink." This dude said standing next to me and smiling. "So now that I just saved us both a lot of time and energy what are we drinking?" He said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well let's see; you walked up to me without introducing yourself, hit me with those weak ass pick up lines, you're wearing a black v-neck and black jeans which tell me off rip you're a fuckboy, and judging from you cologne you either got that imitation shyt they sell at Family Dollar or you got it from that dude that be walking around campus trying to sell cologne to everybody." I said smirking.

"Ayy that's my cousin so chill out..... and you forgot to mention the most obvious thing while you were running down the list of reason you're still going to let me buy you a drink and that being I got a big dick, which you can clearly see through my jeans." Dude said smiling as he made a point to show me his dickprint through his jeans. "Aight so here's the deal, I'll tell you my name IF you let me buy you a drink." Dude said and I figured fuck it. "My name is Braylen by the way....." He said before calling over the bartender.