Papi 20

The first week of school was boring as fuck and now it was looking like the weekend was going to be just as boring. Gio and Jeremy went out on a date, Jayden and Kyrese were spending as much time together as possible before Kyrese left again and lord knows what the Freak Twins were up to. Me? I was laying in bed, dick hard as fuck; Quinton was out of town with his parents so I was without my boo for the rest of the weekend, but I really needed to bust a nut since Quinton decided to cut me off mid-stroke and leave me horny. I tried everything to take my mind off my horniness but nothing worked, in fact, it seemed like the more I tried not to think about sex the more it consumed me. I needed to get out the house so I decided the safest bet was to get off campus because it seemed like every where I turned I was somewhere that me and Quinton fucked and that shyt was torture. I decided to do some shopping and it was just my luck that I saw that nigga Odell or whatever his name is walking through the store with his girl and that's when the memory of the Freak Twin's Party came to my mind vividly...... we had just finished fucking that nigga Odell or whatever his real name is and I'm not going to lie as hot as round one was it didn't have NOTHING on round two.................

"I hope y'all aren't too exhausted because I'm trying to go again, this time in that gigantic bathroom." Odell said standing up and we all looked at each other. A lot of shyt was going through my mind at the moment but the most important being what other tricks did this nigga have up his sleeve.

"I'm down...." I said smiling, Gio nodded and Jayden shrugged.

"You know I'm not a bitch.... only this time Papi keep your fuckin fingers out my ass." Jayden said smiling.

"Fine, I'll just use my tongue." I said winking. Though we considered each other brother, that night all that shyt went out the window, I was considering this my Pre-Bachelor Party Party and I just wanted to have fun.

"Funny you should mention that....." Odell said leading us into the bathroom. This bathroom was huge and being the freak that I was, I was already looking at every place I planned on fuckin Odell but again he had other plans..... "Aight here's the deal, we're going to play a little game of quid pro quo I'm willing to do whatever y'all want me to do if y'all are willing to do whatever I want y'all to do. So for example, if I was to say Gio kiss Papi...." Before Odell could finish Gio grabbed the back of my head and started kissing me, my initial reaction was to pull away but that went away instantly and I started to get into it but as quickly as it started it was over and Gio stood there looking at Odell.

"Okay we did what you asked and now you gotta....." Gio started to say but I cut him off.

"Wait, wait, wait if we're going to do this we gotta do it in order and since I'm the oldest I go first, then Jayden and Gio since you're the youngest you go last." I said smirking. "Aight I want you to......"

"Ayy Papi, what are you doing way out here?" My brother Enrique said walking over to me with some girl whose name I didn't care to remember because he was always with a different chick and I knew I would fuck up her name.

"I needed to get away and I somehow ended up here. I don't have to guess what you're doing here." I said looking into his cart and seeing a bunch of condoms and strawberries. "Mom cooking on Sunday?" I asked and Enrique nodded.

"Yeah, but I gotta get going you know how hoes get when they're feenin for dick." Enrique said smirking at the girl who slapped him in the arm gently. "I'll catch you later, love you bro......" Enrique said dappin me up. After they left I grabbed a couple of things that I didn't need and went to the register and of course there was only one register open and once again there was Odell standing there with his girl and judging by how close they were standing you'd never know how much of a freak Odell was behind closed doors.......