Zaire 41

I looked around the backyard, everyone was SO happy to see me they couldn't even speak; I see Papi's sexy holding a knife staring at me like I was a whole snack, Jayden had pulled out a bible like he was praying for this bussy, Nik looking like he wanted to fuck me... r fuck me up since he was still bitter that I dumped his pencil dick ass, Quinton well..... she was mad, pressed and tired, Gio.... those grey sweatpants were serving me big, long, thick, veiny prints that I lived for and then there was my bitch Jeremy aka Jehoshaphat.... I was going to be nice to her because I didn't to drag sis through this cookout. Paul walked me through the cookout and introduced me to some people I didn't know or care to remember like Matt..... I vaguely remember him his dick was okay but it didn't fill me up the way I needed it to, I met Cousin Shadow who was probably the next Carter I was going to hop on and Rian who helped me bust plenty of nuts through his many porn scenes. We walked over to Gavin who was standing by Whitney and if what Paul told me was true then after Cousin Shadow, Gavin was next because sometimes when Paul is fucking me I pretend he's Gavin... or Gio.... or Papi.... or Jayden..... or Mr. Carter...... or..... well y'all get the idea.

"Hey Gavin, hey Whitney..... what y'all cook cause a bitch is hungry, Paul's been starving me so we can fuck whenever and wherever but I told him today a bitch is going to eat." I said eyeing Gavin's dick openly since he wanted to have it out on display. Whitney started to say something but stopped and looked behind me, I turned around to see my favorite person in the world Jehoshaphat standing there looking suspicious.

"Did I just hear you say you were hungry? I got something special for you, see I knew you were going to be here so I decided to play nice and offer you a peace treaty..... it's in the car I'll be right back." She said walking off and I rolled my eyes.

"Zaire you said you'd be cool so please don't start........" Paul whispered and I rolled my eyes, he was so damn stupid and bitch-made, always trying to save hoes.

"Paul sweetie..... remember what the fuck I told you, I call the shots and you listen unless you want me to tell your cousins your secret." I whispered while keeping a smile on my face. "Make sure you do exactly what I tell you and everything will go smoothly do you have the ring?" I asked and Paul nodded, God, dudes 'in love' were so easy to manipulate.

"Here you go sis......" Jehoshaphat said walking back with a big ass bag of dog food and a dog bowl. "Since my husband will be upset if I beat your ass..... I decided to show you there are no hard feelings on my part. Oh, shyt I forgot the water bowl, it would be so tragic if you killed over......." Jehoshaphat said walking back into the house. I elbowed Paul who was smirking and really wanted to smack that stupid look off his face but I knew that would be a dumb move, instead, I wanted to play another card I held.

"Ummm..... Y'all I got something I wanna say real quick." Paul said trying to sound excited but I'm not sure anyone believed him. "Zaire.... these last few months with you have been some of the best in my life, and though we go way back.... it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I realized how much you meant to me." Paul said dropping to one knee and I pretended to be shocked. "So will you marry me?"

"OH MY GOD PAUL YES!!!!" I said hugging him and there was nothing but silence until Nik started laughing. "What's so funny Nik?" I asked as he fell over to the ground, I mean this twig dick bastard was laughing so hard he was crying.

"Bruh..... bruh.... bruh..... weren't you just getting ran through by five niggas last night on live..... I know they're frat niggas because their tattoos and markings were showing throughout the whole flick. I just..... I just find it hilarious that you're probably still carrying five niggas kids in your mouth and now you're getting married to this dumb nigga...... damn I dodged a bullet." Nik said still laughing.

"Paul let me talk to you real fast....." Denzel said pulling Paul into the house, with all their cousins following them. I sat down away from everybody admiring my ring and my red bottoms, some little nappy-headed little girl kept running around my chair and I was tempted to trip her black ass. As I sat there Jehoshaphat walked past me and I decided to poke the bear a little bit since I was becoming bored with this whole cookout and the only reason I came here was to cause drama.

"Jeremy I just wanted to say thanks for the dog food sis.... with a little barbecue sauce it wasn't too bad and here I got you something too......." I said pulling a douche out my bag. "I know Giovanni must be tired of that rancid pussy so I figured any little bit will help the less fortunate." I said tossing it at his feet. "Can you believe we're about to be cousins-in-law?" I asked smiling and Jeremy smiled back.

"You know I'm perfectly fine with Gio being mad at me for about ten minutes..... I'll just suck his dick and make him forget why he's even mad in the first place." Jeremy said before hitting me with two lightning fast jabs. I never recovered from that vicious sneak attack from this monkey, it was like the second he hit me, I couldn't do anything but defend myself and even that was to no avail because he started dragging me through the yard with one hand and punching me with the other. I saw Carlos recording the whole thing and I knew my baby had my back, I couldn't wait to show the authorities this crime.

"GET THIS BITCH OFF OF ME!!!!!" I yelled right before Jeremy hit me in the mouth again. Then someone grabbed Jeremy and tossed him back a few feet and he landed on the ground with a satisfying crack sound then a roar of pain. Before I could take in everything that was happening, Paul landed on the ground next to me as Gio because trying to break his face...... I jumped up and jumped on Gio's back, biting his neck and pulling his dreads, by the way, he smelled so damn good... then I felt like I had been hit with a brick that turned out to be Gavin's fist and everything went black..........................

"You just had to start shyt didn't you Zaire......" Paul said when I woke up in the car. "I thought the plan was for you to integrate yourself in with my family so they'd stop hating you......."

"No that was your plan.... and the only reason I went along with it was because I need something from you...... something that I could easily get by exposing that your the one who dude to fuck with Gio but I'll save that for something bigger. Why do you want me to get along with your roach ass family? And why is the street spinning?" I asked.

"Maybe because I actually want you to be apart of it......" Paul said. "Zaire we've been on and off for the past few years now and I really do have feelings for you, maybe if you'd stop being messy we could have a pretty go relationship." Paul said and I sat there wondering how he was able to drive because both his eyes were swollen shut. "And what's this shyt about you needing something from me?" Paul asked, what I needed was a way to get closer to Gio, Gavin, Shadow and the BIEH (Best I've Ever Had) Denzel though it was a toss-up between him and Meeche but he didn't need to know that.

"What I need from you is simple.... I need you to keep dicking me down the way you have and get me something for this headache." I said rubbing my temples. "Why are you fuckin with Gio?"

"It's strictly business..... how you found out I'll never know but there's something that I need...... something you don't need to worry about." Paul said, I found out because I was sucking the dude who was taking the pictures dick and he told me like I said niggas 'in love' were easy to manipulate. "Just keep that little bit of information a secret and I won't have to hurt you..... FUCK!!!!" Paul said pulling over to the side of the road. "Ayy you're going to have to drive because I'm not feeling too good right about now." He said weakly and I smirked it would be easy as fuck to bash his head in with that brick over there and dump him in the woods since the road was empty but I needed him so I used a different approach. I got out the car and right as we were passing each other I pulled his dick out and gave him the best head of his life.

Paul was upstairs sleeping, we had to go the hospital because Gio had really fucked him up but he refused to stay..... so while he slept, I crept.... I was looking for any information on his plan and what he was planning to do to Gio because the more I knew the better. But I didn't find anything so I was about to go to sleep when I got a text telling me to unlock the door..... I quickly unlocked it and jumped into his arms.

"Is he here?" My other plaything asked quietly and I nodded.

"But he's sleep.... and it's not like we haven't done it before." I said smiling because Paul was a heavy sleeper and with those pills in his system, he could probably sleep through anything, so we crept up to Paul's room and started fucking on the floor, while my faux fiancee slept a couple feet away..................................