Quinton 68

I was so embarrassed; I forgot how annoying Carlos, Gio, and Jayden were during flights whether it be Carlos constantly trying to get me to come into the bathroom with him, or Jayden making jokes which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't sitting right across from him and Gio constantly getting up and moving around because he got antsy during flights. I really wished we could've left earlier in the day but given this group of miscreant hell we were lucky to leave at the time we did because of course, Jayden was late, Matt and Darius decided the parking garage was the best place to get a quickie in, and then there was Bessie (Jeremy's wheelchair) which was causing more trouble than it was worth. Damn I couldn't wait to get off this stupid ass plane and to make matter worse Carlos was doing that thing..... see Carlos does this thing were he bites down on the corner of his lip and looks at me out the corner of his eye, it's subtle but I knew what that meant and it was a sign that I was going to be in for a very long night.

"It's about time y'all got here, I was tired of sitting out here and waiting.... you know how many fights I've almost been in because nigga's girls had wandering eyes..... or how many girl's nigga wanted me to smash. Sup baby." Meeche said kissing Justin and this girl smacked her lips because she had been checking Meeche out and seemed upset that Meeche was played for Team Gay. The girl started throwing shady looks and Jeremy was about to say something to her but Gio covered his mouth and pushed him and Bessie away.

"Can we please stop standing out here because the last thing I need is for one of these colonizers to call the police because there's a group of black people standing outside the airport. Hey sis....." I said waving to this old white woman who was standing behind a pillar with her phone in her hand.

"Yeah I got y'all a little party bus to enjoy the city, it's up to y'all if y'all wanna drop y'alls stuff off first or just go out my driver will take y'all anywhere y'all wanna go..... except you Justin, you're coming home with me." Meeche said looking at Justin.

"What you wanna do Bébe?" Carlos asked running his tongue across his lips. "No lie I'm kinda tired and wanna get some sleep, Meeche says he has a lot planned for us tomorrow but you know we gotta start the day off with a sparring match between me and him then an extreme S.E.A.L workout....." He said grabbing my ass.

"Well you can go back to the house, I'm going out because I don't have to be up early.... Meeche already knows not to wake me up and so do you." I said looking into his eyes and he gave me that cocky smile that made me want him even more.

"Carlos......." I said but the bus had pulled up and I hurried up and hopped on so I could escape his charm.

"Why are you giving my little bro a hard time?" Meeche asked getting on the bus and sitting next to me. "You know that nigga loves you right?" Meeche asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Meeche if anything you should be taking my side....." I said showing him the ΚΑΨ tattoo on my arm. "And secondly I know he loves me and that's the issue Carlos has a very special way of showing me that he loves me and sometimes I need a break." I said and Meeche started laughing.

"You know I got your back Que which is why I'm in here..... Papi is under a lot of pressure what with school, he's worrying about the tryouts and everything, y'alls wedding which I still haven't gotten my official invite for, and then there's that shyt with Ezra." Meeche said and I quickly turned towards him because I didn't know that he knew about that. "It's legit Que, do you honestly believe that Papi wouldn't have me look into Ezra supposed business dealings? The dude is smart and I'm not going to lie I didn't give him enough credit when he first told me about it but I've checked with all my sources and Ezra isn't planning anything....."

"I still don't want him doing it, I don't like Ezra and the thought of him making money off of Carlos makes me sick to my stomach. So can you please talk to your 'bro' and convince him not to do it since you seem to be one of the only people who can get through to him?" I asked and Meeche nodded.

"Man y'all stay putting me in fucked up situations................... but I'll put a bug in his ear, it'll have to come a little later in the week you know Carlos is stubborn. But you definitely gotta see my Kappa Kave." Meeche said as everyone started to file into the bus.

"We're going to drop our stuff off first and change then we're going to go out." Gio said getting Jeremy situated.

"Did you get in trouble Jeremy?" I whispered because he was pouting like a child.

"This nigga really just lectured me... like he literally just spoke to me like a child, talking about I need to be on my best behavior or he's not going to give me any dick until after the New Year... The nerve of that giant." Jeremy said rolling his eyes.

"You love when Gio takes control stop fronting." I said looking at him and Jeremy smirked a little. "See you know I'm right....." I said looking at Carlos, Gio, and Jayden who were laughing at something on Gio's phone. "So are you nervous? You have one child on the way, I have three so on top of raising the babies and those two plus Jayden we're goig to have our hands full." I said shaking my head as they started cackling with laughter, God this was going to be a long trip....

Meeche's house was the only word I could think of was sexy, whoever he worked for must've been paying him handsomely because this house was everything. Everybody went off to their rooms while me and Meeche went to his Kappa Kave and had a few drinks; once we were finished everyone was getting ready to head out except for Jeremy who was sleeping due to his pain meds and Justin who was somewhere in this massive house with Meeche. Gio wanted to stay but Jayden and Papi wouldn't let him.

"Bébe why the fuck aren't we stay back? Jeremy will most likely be out and Meeche will be otherwise occupied with Justin, we could get a couple rounds in and talk about our feelings afterwards." Carlos said licking my earlobe.

"Because after the semester I've had I need one night to unwind that doesn't involve your dick being inside of me." I said looking at him and I could tell he was trying his hardest not to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Man you got everyone thinking that I'm some type of sex fiend when the truth is you're a bigger freak than I am and the sad thing is you don't even realize it." Carlos said looking down and when I followed his eyes I realized my hand was on his dick. "Nah don't try to move it now... you need help Quinton and I got just the thing to help you with your problem." Carlos said leaning forward to kiss me.

"You know I can't stand you right?" I asked pulling away from him and he winked but didn't reply which made me nervous because that told me he was planning something that I was either really going to love or that would most likely make me end up getting arrested. When we got to the first club I was already on guard because this place was full of queens, no shade but me and queens didn't get along mainly because of my history and they tended to be the ones who caused me the most headaches. Right on queue this queen pushed past me and pulled Carlos to the dancefloor and I was about to beat this hoe's ass but Gio stopped me.

"Remember you were the one who didn't want any drama... don't worry about that nigga because you know damn well that Carlos isn't even thinking about no one else but you." Gio said and I hated how easily it was for him to calm me down. "Matter fact watch and learn...." Gio said walking off and coming back a few seconds later with the tall dark-skinned dude and after brief introductions, I started dancing with the dude and as soon as I got ready to twerk on him Carlos popped up fuming.

"Come dance with me......" He said pulling me away from the dude. "That was low Bébe." Carlos said looking into my eyes. "You know I'm a jealous ass nigga so why even entertain that nigga, unless........." Carlos took a step back and smirked. "You were trying to make me jealous." He said licking his lips and I don't know what happened but when he did that something came over me and the next thing I knew we were back on the Party Bus having some amazing sex, maybe I did have a problem but the solution was definitely worth it... Hopefully, this trip turned out good with no drama but who knows especially with everything that's been going on, only time would tell right now I just wanted to enjoy this moment......