Bathroom

Three days past and I fell like my mind is sinking into a deep black hole. Every now and then it is pulled a little bit out when I am around my friends. That pull is becoming less and less for each text and DM I get from people I don't even know saying that I am a slut, should kill myself or that I killed a person once. I never killed anyone but that keeps on coming up. Today is Tuesday and I have Weirdo Club today. Maybe we will talk about what has been happening. Anyway I just want it to stop. I just want people to stop mocking, teasing and rumoring about me. I know that it may never happen but I will try to carry on. I will try to ignore even when the hate is punching me in the face every hour. Every second and every minute. The bell rings and I walk to Weirdo club. I leg trips me over and I hit my face on the ground. My nose bleeds but it isn't broken.
"Eww I made it bleed." A voice mocks. I don't recognise the person but a group of them laugh. I head into the bathroom to clean my nose and when i enter a bunch of girls swear and leave. I wash my face and carry a tissue to hold it up to my nose. I am about to leave and I hear Jane's voice come towards the bathroom door. I don't want to see her and her minions so I hide in one of the stalls. Jane walks in with her friends so I put my feet up so she can't see me. I can see her through the cracks of the door and I see her look down at the sink. I can't see what her friends are said but one is in the stall next to me and one is running the tap. I wait. They are still there. I hear whispering then someone punches the door  of the cubical that I am in.
"Come out you little shit. I know you are in there you slut." Jane yells.
"Am I a little shit or a slut. If you are gonna bully me at least make up your mind about what you are gonna call me." I may sound cool but inside I am crying, screaming and hyperventilating.
"That it." Her friends yell. I feel a wet plop all over my body. Hey wetted toilet paper and dumped it on me. I unlock the cubical. Shake off the toilet paper and try to storm out of the bathroom. Jane trips me and punches me repeatedly in the face, stomach and neck. Once she is done they all leave. I get up and sprint to my class.