The Weirdo Club

"Welcome to the Weirdo Club." Mr Hamada welcome us into the massive classroom. The room was filled with tablets, tvs and robot parts and models.
"Wow amazing set up." Carlos looks around more.
"Only the best for the future leaders of the world." Mr Hamada smiles. "So which one of you is the reasons you are all in this class?" I raise my hand in shame.
"I defended myself when a girl tried to hurt me so then she posted things about me and then I punched her." I sigh.
"Oh well at least you can get out of royal and goodness studies." He tries to make me feel better. "How about we all take a seat and talk a bit?" I pull up a seat and sit down. We are all in a circle still admiring the equipment around us.
"So what are we gonna talk about?" Carlos asks.
"How about you just tell me about the people you hate." Mr Hamada suggests.
"Well how long do we have?" Mal jokes.
"I don't hate people for no reason. They have to have done something to me the get to that hate level." I explain.
"And who and what have those people done?" Mr Hamada asks. He really wants to hear every single detail. No wonder FGM wanted me to see him.
"Adam Beast destroyed my home then dumped me on Lady Tremane's doorstep, Lady Tremane abused Dizzy and I for years, a bunch of people at my old school use to pick on me until I poisoned their food and they had to be on the toilet for three hours, the royals refuse to see that I am not a villain and bully me and that is it. That is all of the people I hate with reason." I conclude. Mr Hamada looks slightly shocked.
"Look Chelsea. The thing I can see is that since you are young , which leads to lack of power and respect, and you are from wonderland / the isle people tend to think that you are nothing. What is good about you is that you let them know that you are nothing but you are showing that by revenge. Lets change revenge into showcasing your ability to do other things." Mr Hamada concluded.
"Well I am aceing my core classes, I am pretty good at Media and Dance." I think of ways I can show that I ametter than them by not seeming snobby.
"Good. Well that's enough deep talk lets do some science experiments. Do any of you know what happens when you mix vinegar and baking soda?" He smiles.
"Umm we are not dumb of corse we do." Carlos smiles back.
"Well lets use that chemical reaction to make a small rocket." Mr Hamada leads us to the playing fields. I can tell you that the rocket was amazing.  (Skip to 2;47)