Phase 4 - Locked Lockers

I woke up with a big grin on my face. Last night was amazing I feel so alive. But that was my a one time only now I am at Auradon. I turn and see Dizzy already dressed and ready reading a Vogue magazine.
"Oh your finally up." Dizzy says looking up from her magazine.
I get out of bed and walk to the closet. I pick out a purple dress with back flats. I curl my hair and put on a little bit of pink lip gloss. I put my books in my bag and make my bed.
"Why are you wearing that?" Dizzy asks looking at me weird.
"Well I am still pretending to be apart of the royals so i am looking like a princess." I say pretending to twirl and blow a kiss.
"You know. You could totally be a model." Dizzy says while pretending to be a photographer.
"No,no,no you are getting the wrong angle. And that isn't even how to hold a camera." I walk over to my desk and pick up my camera and show her what to do.
"Hey take a picture of me." Dizzy laughs and poses. I take a photo. Dizzy continues to make poses. I take a whole bunch of photos.
"Oh no we used an entire SD card." I laugh. I take out the SD card and put it on my desk. Come on lets get to class.
We walk through the hallway and meet up with the VKs.
"Hey how was last night?" Evie says nudging me.
"Shhhhhh, don't say that. We might get caught." I say trying to quieter her down.
"Ok ok," Evie sighs. "But don't blame me if all of you get caught."
We reach the lockers and see chaos...... well Auradon chaos. Some girls were crying and some were yelling at others. The guys were looking stern and confused.
"What's going on?" I walk up to Jane and ask.
"Haven't you noticed? Everyone's stuff is missing. My blue ring, Audrey's shoes even  Chad's Turney ring. Have you gotten anything stolen?" Jane asks with a stressed tone in her voice.
"No." My friends say. Their voices are monotone trying not to give anything away.
"Yeah Lilac isn't anywhere and I cant find her." I say pretending to sound worried. I cant believe it all worked. After we went into their rooms I made sure to take something valuable. Lilac is all safe it is just a matter of time before they figure out where the stuff is.
"Hey have you looked in your lockers?" Carlos says pinching me to stop smirking.
"We can't unlock them." Jane says showing Chad punching his locker. Of corse it didn't open but his hand is definitely red. He holds his hand in pain. We hear a high pitched voice and students clearing the way.
"Coming through. Coming through," FGM yells while holding a bunch of keys in her hand. "Hello Jane, I am here to unlock you and your friend's lockers." We all walk over to Jane's locker which i a few away from mine. With one click her locker is open. I walk over to mine and try to open it.
"Um Miss, my locker is locked too and the combination wont work." I say frowning. FGM unlocks my locker and I open the door. A high pitched squeal comes from my mouth. Ugh why did I do that? "Lilac you are here." I squeal crouching down and hugging Lilac. Suddenly another high pitched squeal comes from down the hall and then another and then another.
"OMG guys my ring was in my locker!" Jane yells and she runs to us.
"Jane I found my shoes!" Audrey squeals as she changes into the shoes.
"So all of the stuff was in your lockers?" I ask picking up Lilac and holding her in my arms.
"Yeah and a weird note was in there as well." Jane pulls out the note. It was regular lines paper with big red writing scribbled like a mad person. I should know because I wrote it. The writing was "You should have never trusted me bitch."
"What the heck. Why would someone write that?" I say scrunching up my face.
"Well it must have been the person that too everyone's stuff." Mal says trying to play along.
"What are you gonna do?" I ask waiting for her next move.
"I don't know. Well i am not taking to anyone other than my group." She says looking around.
"What about me." I say waving my arms in the air.
"Oh sorry and you. You are not as bad as I thought you were." She fake smiles and hugs me. I just stand there. Physical contact from other than the VKs and people I fully trust is a big no no in my eyes.
"Well now that we have got all of our stuff how about we get to class?" I say breaking away from the hug.
"Sure great idea bestie." Jane makes a bigger fake smile.

A/N: Hey guys I was thinking that you should comment on what you think should happen next. I want you to be involved in the ideas and the idea that gets picked will get a shoutout. Hope you guys come up with some great ideas!!!! 😊 😃