Cheer

In Dizzy and Chelsea's dorm.

"OMG that was amazing!" Dizzy says putting away her dance shoes.
"Yeah but we still have cheerleading tryouts." I moan.
"Relax it isn't going to be as bad as you think." Dizzy said making her high ponytail extra high to impress Audrey.
"What if we don't get in?" I ask.
"Well there is still a gymnasium so we can do gymnastics there." She says comforting me.
"Hey ladies time to get your weird peppyniss on." Carlos says bursting through the door pretending to be a cheerleader.
"Ugh already. Can't we skip?" I say second guessing every choice I ever took.
"FGM will find out then you will be in deep trouble." Carlos says pulling me off the bed and pushing us out of the door.  As we walk there is not a single girl in the halls. Then we reach the Turney field. Almost every single girl was there. The only other people there were my friend and a whole lot of boys. It is really weird they keep on cheering on girls when they learn the choreography. Dizzy and I pick it up easily and we practice a couple of times more. Then it is time to show Audrey, Jane and a couple of other girls that seem to be really popular. Finally we finish.
"Great we already know what positions you two are." Audrey says in excitement. Her voice is higher than normal and almost makes my ears bleed.
"Shall we tell them or put it on the notice board." Jade smirks.
"No no one reads the notice board." Audrey replied. "Congratulations you guys are the mascots." Dizzy and I are shocked.
"The mascot?" I barely say.
"We have to wear a disgusting suite." Dizzy streaks.
"Besides we are too short and small for the costume." I say trying to rethink their decision.
"Oh well then you get nothing then." Audrey laughs. Jane high fives her. I look into janes eyes trying to get her to fell for me.
"Come on lets go!" Dizzy says crying and walking away. Tears run down my eyes and I try to hold them back but I can't.
"By losers." Jane laughs.
"She is just trying to get Audrey and her friend to like her that's all." I comfort Dizzy walking to my room. Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay follow us to our room.