Lunch

I walk out of the classroom with Carlos, Dizzy and Evie and move towards and outdoor area with lots of tables and a huge tree.
"Who was that?" I ask Evie quickly putting my science book in my locker and taking out next periods book.
"Who was what?" She replied.
"That idiot that said that I did drugs." I say slamming my locker closed and walking towards Mal and her friends at table.
"Oh, you mean Chad. Yeah there isn't much going on in his head." Carlos laughs.
"Let's just say there isn't a lot of there there." Doug says surprising Evie. She laugh and kisses him.
"Hey, the tryout and interview times are up. Come on let's go see." Jay says dragging everyone over. We all look at the sign. Who would have thought that there were that many things to do here.
"Hey, you have a 9:45 tryout for Turney, a 10:30 tryout for R.O.A.R, a 11:55 interview for A/V club, a 1:30 tryout for dance and a 2:45 tryout for cheerleading." Carlos says to me.
"Cheerleading? I did not sign up for cheerleading." I say looking concerned. I look Dizzy right in the eye.
"Hey it wasn't me." She says.
"Ha, FGM must have done it. Yeah she did it to us when we came." Mal laughs. I punch the board in anger and feel like screaming but I don't. I just keep my mouth shut and dig my nails into my hands.
"Relax, she signed me up too so we can do it together." Dizzy says patting me on the back.
"Yeah, and they have a gymnasium so you can do flips there." Jay says walking back to the table. I nod my head and sit back at the table. Ten minutes later annoying giggling came from the table behind. We look back and see a table filled with royals and Chad was in the middle.
"Was are you all gossiping about this time?" Mal says.
"Oh me? Just how interesting class was today." Chad says causing little giggles from the royals.
"Great knowledge Chelsea, or should I say Mary-Jane." One of them laughs. I clench my fists and dig my nails in to my hands again. I focus on their faces and remember every one of them.
"Can you just stop?" I say trying not to show my anger. By this time my friend have gotten away to class.
"Can you just die?" One of the girls yelled. I realise it was Audrey and Jane both giving high fives to each other. I focus on their drinks. Suddenly the drinks explode in their faces and drench them in juice. I get up and walk out running to my next class.