Few weeks later

It has been a few weeks since I have joined the Weirdo Club. I raise my hand in class more, put more energy into dance and take better photos. But no matter what I do the royals bring me down. They say and post things about me. It is getting worse. Why won't they just stop. Lilac cuddles up to me every night. It gives me a sense of protection.

I walk through the halls getting ready for my final period. I open my locker and get out my books. "Guess who?"  Someone puts their hands over my eyes. I freak out and slap the person in the face. "Ouch." Carlos falls back.
"OMG are you ok?" I kneel down and kiss him on the forehead.
"Yeah I was just here to tell you that FGM need to see all of us in her office." He gets up and kisses my lips.
"Again? I haven't done anything. Maybe another event?"  I look confused but I walk with Carlos to FGM's office.
"Come in." I hear her high pitched voice. We both walk into the office and stand next to Mal, Dizzy, Evie and Jay. "Good now that you are here I want to tell you guys about the holiday that Auradon has every year. This isn't really a holiday. It symbols the dark times when the war between Wonderland was on. The celebration part is where we come together and help people that suffer from mental health." She smiles.
"How dare you. How can you make a holiday of that. It wasn't really a war. It was an invasion and I am the only survivor. The people that escaped ended up killing themselves. What do you want us to do?" I ball my fists and glare into her eyes.
"I know about your history Chelsea. I was hoping if you could speak about what the war was like and be the centre or attention in this event. The rest of you will be support. Formal wear is required and we will also showcase the traditional customs of wonderland with croquet, songs and paintings of the land before the war." FGM smiles.
"Fine. I will speak but I will describe every last detail of the things that I went through." I try to walk out of the door but Jay pulls me back in.
"Oh and could you please sing this song." She hands me a piece of paper. I look at the sing title. This is me. Wow.
"Sorry miss but I won't be singing that song. I will choose a more appropriate song for the occasion that will connect more to the event. It will be a song written by me." And with that we all walk out of the door.
"Don't forget to be at party field by 7:30." She calls out.
"We better get to the last bit of our classes then get to bed." Mal says and we all walk to our seperate classes.