FGM's Surprise

We walk across from our room and knock on the door.
"Good morning ladies." Carlos opens the door and smiles. We all laughed. "What?" He says looking at us. I am blushing lightly.
"Are you going to wear that?" Dizzy laughed.
"Imagine FGM's face" I laugh. Carlos was standing there with a big grin on his face.
"Well my underpants do look pretty fancy." Carlos laughs.
"Well while you get changed we will talk to Jay and walk out with you when you are done." Dizzy says walking through the door.
"Cool but we have to go to the goodness classroom first. FGM has a surprise for us." Carlos says while walking into his closet.
"It probably a face-time from our parents." Jay says fixing his leather jacket.
"Hey you are wearing your fancy leather jacket today." I point out.
"Yeah, it's the one without blood on it." He grins.
"Ok I am done. Let's go get Mal and Evie and head to the classroom." Carlos says while walking out of the closet. We all get up and head to Mal's dorm and get her and Evie. We arrive at the classroom and there is FGM standing next to a big flat screen TV.
"Yep I am right." Jay says.
"What do you want? A gold sticker?" I laugh.
"Children, I have a surprise for you today." FGM says. She turns on the tv and there are Jafar, Curella, the evil queen and Drizella arguing over the remote. Mal and I move away from the screen as we will never be able to see our parents even if we tried. The conversation between the parents and our friend go for a few seconds but then the parents start to yell and FGM turns off the tv.
"Sorry for that children. You may go outside now." She says with a sad look on her face. We walk away not feeling any worse than normal. It's just life. We are use to our parents yelling at us. Well not my parent of corse. We walk outside and see the beautiful scenery. Better put on my fake princess face now.