The Meeting

Narrator POV
Storms were Chelsea's favourite type of weather. She loved jumping in puddles making her socks feel squishy making squish noises as she ran. She loved it when her hair wet dripping over her eyes. It made her imagine if her purple curly hair was dead strait. She loved to splash her friend Dizzy who would squeal and run back to the shelter of the front stairs of the house. One day when Chelsea splashed Dizzy a little too much drenching her from head to toe. Dizzy screamed and stormed back to the house. Chelsea laughed and ran into a part of town she never been down before. There she saw a little boy about her age being thrown out of the house. Chelsea also shivered realising that the house belong to Curela de Vil. Chealsea had a few incidents with her. Mainly when Chelsea tried to take one of Curela's coats. Chelsea felt sorry for the kid so she sat down with him.
" Hi, I'm Chelsea," she said.
"Cool," he whispered.
" Why are you out here?" She asked.
" I don't know this time. One minute I was on the couch playing with a piece of string on the ground and the next I was thrown out."
"Oh,"
"My names Carlos,"
"My name is Chelsea, how old are you?"
"Six,"
"Me too, hey do you want to know a secret?"
"Sure"
"I can do magic" Carlos stares at Chelsea in disbelief chuckling as if it was a joke.
"Don't laugh, I will prove it," At that moment Chelsea jumped in the air and a poof of purple dust pooped from her body. When the dust cleared there was a little purple kitten playing with Carlos' jacket. He stared in disbelief. When Chelsea transformed back she invited him to stay at her house with Dizzy. It was the start of a beautiful friendship.