Phase 2 - Lunch

I walk out of class with Carlos and Dizzy and we head to the outside eating area.
"Hey Chelsea, obverse here." Jane yells from across the yard. I smile at Carlos and Dizzy.
"Good luck C." Dizzy said.
"Don't die out there." Carlos says as he walks to the VK's table. I walk to Jane's table with the biggest smile I can manage.
"Hey guys." I say trying to make my voice as high as I can without it sounding like a dyeing cat. There is silence and they all look at me.
"Hey Chelsea. Come sit next to me." Jane says while pushing someone off the seat. I sit down and all eyes are still on me.
"I love that sweater. Where did you get it?" Audrey says causing everyone to continue to talk to each other.
"Oh, I just found it at the Isle." I say. Should I mention that I stole it or would that ruin my plan?
"Cool so it's vintage." Audrey smiles.
"Yeah I guess." I try to eat my pizza but the same voice in my head starts to talk.
"You aren't really gonna eat that pizza. Are you?" The voice hisses. "You will get fatter and uglier than you already are. Carlos will never love a fat girl." I put down the pizza and sigh.
"Are you gonna eat that?" Jane asks taking the pizza and throwing it in the bin.
"Um I guess not now." I say. I won't admit that I have a problem. It is just that sometime my thoughts can get the best of me. I don't know if I have an eating disorder but sometimes I go for ages without food.

Two weeks later

Every day it is the same routine. I continue to sit with the royals and pretend to be one of them. I have collected so much information I could fill a notebook, which I did and I constantly update. I haven't eaten a lot, just a bit of fruit every now and then. I think that being around the royals has caused it. Back on the Isle it was never that bad. I just didn't eat when I felt like I was not good enough. Well that is kind of what I feel when I am around Jane and Audrey. They are all perfect and rich and can get whatever they want with a click of their perfectly polished nails. They have completely trusted me and now is my time to take my plan to its next phase.