Tattoos and Statues

Chelsea's POV
As we walk cameras and news reporters point microphones at Ben, Dizzy and I asking random questions. Some were about if we were happy to be here and what are we going to do here. But some were pretty weirs like "Do you ever want to take over Auradon?" One reporter asked us. A short happy lady showed them away finally.
"Thanks Mum." Jane said fake smiling.
"And here we have the statue of my father," Ben said pointing officially at it. I stare at it in anger. How could they build a statue of someone that destroyed lives. I zone back into reality and stare at Mal holding bens arm lovingly. I am glad that he is nothing like his father. Suddenly a puff of smoke came from the statue and it turns into the beast. I scream jumping into Carlos's arms.
"Ha I did the same thing, except you have a better reason." Carols laughs.
"What's the reason?" Jane asks ignorantly. Ok she just wants me to look like an idiot. She knows I am a "foster kid" yet she doesn't know why.
"I am the daughter of the Cheshire Cat." I say still staring into the bronze eyes of the statue.
"Sooo your point is." I want to punch her in the face. All of the VK's stare at us and Carlos steps away from Jane and over to Mal very slowly. I clench my fist trying not to crack and my nails cut into my skin. It is kind of a habit for me to dig my nails into my hands. I breath slowly trying to calm down.
"We are learning about the origins of the Isle because not many people know about all of the details." Ben interrupts. I release my clenched hand and look at them. My nails are covered in blood but I wipe them through my hair. As we walk through the school I continue to stare at my hands examining the cuts. Dizzy walks closely beside me.
"You ok?" She asked.
"Yeah I just got a little angry" I say still staring at my hands. We walk past several classrooms that teach stupid lessons like goodly smiling and home cleaning.
"So do you guys learn magic still?" I ask Fairy God Mother.
"Oh no, we do learn the history of magic though." She replies.
"So no Bibbidy Boppidy Boo then." I giggle twirling my hands in the air like a wand.
"What is that on your wrists?" FGM asks.
"Which one?" I say. She gives me a serious look and I show her. I show her the huge scar on my left hand and he looks very concerned. Then I showed her my right wrist.
"Oh my sugar plums is that a tattoo?" She says almost fainting. Ben stares at me concerned. His eyebrows are narrow. The VK's looked worried. That sick feeling is back and I don't know what to do.
"It's a Wonderland thing," I say still staring at it. "I don't know when I got it but I have had it ever since I can remember. Ask Dizzy or anyone and I can promise you that it is not a tattoo." FGM doesn't say anything and stares at Jane and with that they walk away.
"Well that went well," Jay says scratching the back of his neck.
"Shall we show you two to your dorms?" Ben says trying to break the awkwardness.
"Pleasure," Dizzy says squeezing my arm trying to make me feel better. "Hey it will be fine." She whispers smiling at me.