Letters and Scars

Chelsea's POV
I sit with Dizzy staring at the tv playing with my light purple hair. "Mal, lady of the cort, looked stunning in her dress designed by no other than Evie Queen," the tv blares showing the colourful pictures of Mal , Ben and Evie.
"Seriously," I moan. "Its only been 24 hours and every single channel has this party on."
"It's not just a party!" Dizzy answers staring in amazement. Fancy dresses that if you worked at the highest paying shop, which would be robbery at Auradon, you would get one strand of the dress. "Ok shut up Evie is on!" Dizzy yells putting her hand on my mouth,"
"Evie who designed the Barrett?" A news reporter asked.
"This isn't my design but it is an original design by Dizzy of the Isle." Dizzy squeals in excitement.
"So guys that is all for today tune in tomorrow for more royal news." Finally the news is ended and I quickly turn off the tv so that nothing else is shown.
"Come on Chelsea turn it back on," Dizzy moans.
"No they are just rubbing it in our faces. We will never get there and they think they can just substitute our feelings with more royal news." I protest. "And BTW you only like it because Evie mentioned you on live television."
She laughs and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. There is a knock at the door and with wide eyes of excitement she opens the door hoping for a customer. Five royal guards enter through the door. I recognised the uniform. The same one from when my home was attacked. I run out of the back entrance and realise five more guards are chasing me. I hear Dizzy scream and run back to the Salon as fast as my legs can take me. I transform into a cat for extra speed. I get into the house and realise Dizzy isn't hurt, she isn't crying or begging for mercy. Me on the other hand is screaming and clawing at the guards. I tear some sleeves on the uniforms. I don't know how but Dizzy some how is able to calm me down. She may be six months younger than me she still acts like my age. I notice she is holding a letter and she hands me one as well. It said that I would be able to go to Auradon. We both squeal in excitement and Dizzy hugs one of the guards and runs off to pack her bags. I just slowly walk up to the stairs to my room and pick up a small suite case. I always had my things packed in that case just in case Dizzy's grandmother or mother would kick me out. I look down at my wrists and see a long scar on my left wrist. My eyes flash back to when I was a little girl in wonderland. When the soldiers came and killed my mama and papa I clawed at one of the men and scratched this face leaving a huge cut in his face. That soldier had a sword and cut a huge scar at my wrist. He later died in battle. My eyes flash back to my wrists now. I run downstairs with my case and hear Dizzy's grandmother yelling at the people saying that no one will be able to clean the house anymore. I giggle like my father use to. I am not amused that it is the only thing that is concerning her. Dizzy and I hold hands and walk outside into the black limo. The men place my suite case in the boot and then are concerned that Dizzy took two very large cases. I see the waterfall of candy and dive into the limo. "It is sweet yet salty," I giggle shoving another piece of candy in my mouth.
"I think it is called chocolate," Dizzy says licking a lollipop.
We drive off and get close to the edge of the island. "Dizzy it is a trap!" I yell trying to teleport but I somehow can't. I can usually go a maximum of 1o meters regularly. When I get to Auradon I can go where ever and when ever I want. I can't wait to test out all of my other powers. Dizzy screams and we hold onto each other. I hold onto my necklace and Dizzy. I still keep that necklace that Carlos gave me. I never take it off. We slowly open our eyes and look out of the window. We are both astonished that the car is floating on a magical bridge.
"You do know that you are still holding that necklace right?" Dizzy laughs plopping another chocolate in her mouth.
"Yes, of corse I am aware of that," I say. Carlos was my best friend and I may have liked him. "Anyway Carlos has a girlfriend now, that Jane girl,"
"She probably used magic on him," Dizzy moans. We turn a corner and we both see a huge castle. Both of us can't believe our eyes. We are about to step foot into Auradon Prep.