Chapter 3: Rise of the... Little Garmadon.

Start from the beginning

You had walked for the whole day in hopes of reaching Jamanakai Village. So you were currently resting in a cool alleyway

You started to nod off when your thoughts were cut off by someone shouting: "Give me your candy! Or else I let the Serpentine on you!"

"Huh?" You wondered looking around for the source of the shouting. You got off the floor and followed the sounds of shouting and booing.

You peeked from the corner your eyes narrowed at what you saw. It was that Kai boy from a few days ago only now instead of skeletons to back him up it was other boys in matching outfits and a few villagers.

But what really made your blood boil was the fact that they were terrorising a small child.

The small blond haired child thrashed and kicked as they hang him up on a sign. The boys and the villagers laughing at the helpless child as he struggled.

You let out an angry growl and stormed over to them fists clenched.

(Third Person P.O.V)

The Ninjas and villagers were too busy laughing at Lloyd trying to get down to notice (Y/N) storming up at them with a dark look in her eyes.

(Y/N) landed a punch right into the face of Kai sending him flying back into the crowd of villagers.

The three other Ninjas were too surprised by this to even say anything.

"Graduated to beating up on small children now you coward." You hissed with such venom in your voice that the villagers scatted like cockroaches to avoid your wrath.

Kai sat up and shouted something but his mouth was already too swollen to allow him to talk properly.

"You don't have your skeleton army to back you up this time, You kur! Let see you take me on now!" (Y/N) spat just itching to settle this score.

Cole swung his scythe, and (Y/N) easily dodged it causing the scythe to be lodged into the ground. (Y/N) kicking him in the chest separating Cole from his weapon, Cole went flying through thair and landed on top on Kai.

Zane threw his shurikens of ice at (Y/N) who slid below them, the surikens impaling the wall behind her.

(Y/N) then grabbed the other end of Jay's nunchucks, and flung him into Zane sending the pair into Cole and Kai the four of them lay there in a crumpled heap.

"Wow!" Lloyd cried out watching the spectacle still dangling from the sign.

(Y/N) had a trumpet smirk on her face as she snatched a bag of candy from an unattended cart and strolled over to the little boy.