Chapter 3: Confessions

"What? He's cute

"What? He's cute." Octavia calls out, when she notices the glare her brother is shooting at her when he steps back over towards her.

"She's not wrong. Plus he's hella dedicated to getting his jokes across." Rory says when she hears what Octavia had just said. The end of her sentence seems to confuse Octavia slightly, Rory realising Octavia wasn't on her level on the drop ship decides to clarify. "He made a joke about Wells' dad floating him whilst literally floating in the air."

"Why do you always sound like you're from the late 2010s?" Octavia asks, shaking her head slightly as Rory speaks.

"It's my aesthetic." Rory replies nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders. When she makes eye contact with Octavia she breaks and let's out a laugh.

"Don't encourage her." Bellamy says to Rory narrowing his eyes at her. He then turns his attention to his little sister. "He's not cute, he's a criminal."

"They're all criminals." Octavia replies. Taking this as her cue to leave and allow the Blake's some quality sibling argument time, Rory turns on her heel and walks over to Clarke.

"Right now. We'll be back tomorrow with food." Rory hears Clarke say to Finn and Wells as she makes her way over. "Where the hell did Rory get to?"

"Your Queen has arrived." Rory answers, throwing her arms wide and giving them all a twirl. "Did you miss me?"

"How are the three of you gonna carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells asks from his place on the floor, diverting the attention from Rory and back to the issue at hand. Rory let's out a small huff and leans over muttering to Finn about how she'd so be strong enough.

Finn laughs slightly at the girl stood next to him. I think we're going to get on well, Finn thinks to himself, she gets me. The boy turns around and grabs the first two people he sees which conveniently happen to be Jasper and Monty. Both of the boys look incredibly confused by this and Rory let's out a small laugh when she sees Monty stop sniffing the leaf he was holding and gawp at Finn.

"Five of us." Finn says smugly. "Can we go now?"

"Sounds like a party." Octavia calls out as she walks over. Bellamy quickly trailing after her. "Make it six." She says and high fives Rory who lets out a yesssss when Octavia says she's joining them.

"Damn right it will." Rory says, looking around at the group that had rapidly assembled. "The three musketeers," pointing between herself, Jasper and Monty. "The legends," she says and throws her arm over Octavia's shoulders. "Two thirds of the golden trio," as she nods her head in Clarke's direction. "And Spacewalker!" She exclaims. "Mount Weather won't know what's about to hit it."