Chapter 19

Beau's POV:

I returned to Becca’s house the next day. When I arrived, she didn’t say anything until we went inside. When we were inside and she closed the door, she asked me, “Where’s Daniel?”

“Don’t worry about that, I took care of it. Just tell me where Luke is.”

She grabbed my hand and brought me to a small door and when she opened it I was just filled with absolute joy. Luke was lying in there, and when he saw me he jumped up and ran over to me. I hugged him so tightly. I was so glad to have my brother back. As I was walking out, Becca stopped us.

“You aren’t getting off this easy.” she said. “You have to make sure that Emma leaves Australia and goes back to Florida without Daniel.”

Luke and I left Becca’s and went straight home. The look on Jai’s face when he saw Luke was just so heartwarming. It was such an emotional moment. The Brooks Brothers were officially reunited.

LISA’S POV:

I was out just wandering around when my phone rang. It was Beau. He texted me and the message said, “Come to my house NOW. It’s an emergency!” Oh god, what happened now!?

I ran down to Beau’s house and ran right inside. I couldn’t find him when I walked in. “Beau??” I shouted. “Where are you at?!” I walked into his room to find him, Jai and… Luke. I started crying. Was it real? Was Luke really here? He jumped up and wrapped his arms around me. I was just so happy to have him back. This meant more to me than anything right now.

After we had out little “moment”, I couldn’t help but wonder where Skip went. “Do you guys know where Skip is? Emma said she needed to talk to him later.”

Beau responded a little too quickly. “I don’t know.”

Jai jumped in. “Oh yeah, didn’t he go with you yesterday?”

“Yeah he did, but I dropped him off at his house.”

“I’ll try calling him.” Jai said.

All of a sudden, we heard Skip’s phone ring…in Beau’s pocket.

“Oh yeah… um… yesterday I had to use Skip’s phone to call… Hannah! And my phone was dead, so Skip let me borrow his. I must have just put it in my pocket by mistake.”

Beau was acting suspicious, but he wasn’t fooling me. What has he done with Skip?