24 : Seems Fine

Sana.

Dahyun is now hugging me tightly. We are here in the veranda.

It's getting late but we can't even fall asleep.

Dana is already asleep she's tired about the food tasting of her party.

It's a week since the incident between Eunha and I just happened.

Hindi ko rin sinabi kay Dahyun kung anong tunay na dahil kung bakit namaga at dumugo yung kamao ko nung nakaraan.

I avoided on having a meeting between the Jung's by myself.

I always brought Irene unnie with me. Buti na lang pumapayag siya.

Ayoko ng maulit yun at baka may makakita pa.

Ayokong magkasira kami ng asawa ko. Baka ikamatay ko kapag nawala pa siya sa akin, sila ni Dana.

"Bakit ang higpit ng yakap, love?" tanong ko sa asawa ko.

"Wag mo kong iiwan." she utterred.

"Of course. Mommy, hindi na kita iiwan. Mahal kita, tsaka may Dana na tayo." sincere na sabi ko sa kanya.

I kissed her forehead as I hug her even tighter.

"I'll be strong for us daddy. I will always trust you." I can feel sadness to her voice so I felt bad.

It's seems everything is okay but I never asked her if there's a problem.

I kiss her lips passionately to make her feel how much I love her.

"Yung kaso na hawak mo kamusta?" tanong niya bigla.

"It's almost done. Infact last meeting na yung kanina and Irene unnie can handle the rest of the case tutal there's no hiring needed na." sabi ko sa kanya.

"That's good. Malilingon mo na si Dana, until now nagtatampo pa yan." she responded.

I felt bad because it's been weeks nagtatampo padin siya sa akin.

"Aish, that kid. Miss ko na ang pagiging daddy's girl niya." dismayadong saad ko.

"Suhulan mo, mahal ka nun bibigay rin agad sayo yun. Manufacturer ka ng batang yun eh." paniniguro ni Dahyun sakin.

"Thank you for making me feel that I'm a good father to her." sabi ko sa kanya.

"'Coz you really are. Mahal mo siya kahit di siya nanggaling sayo, tinanggap mo siya ng buong buo. Tinrato mo siya na parang totoong iyo, sapat yun para patunayang mabuti kang ama at asawa samin ni Dana." nakangiting sabi niya.

Nakita ko ang paglamlam ng mga mata namumuo ang mga luha sa kanyang mga mata.

I kissed her eyes so she just shut it. I held her hand I kiss them too. I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Don't be such an emotional, my love." bulong ko sa kanya.

"I will always be scared of losing you." she answered.

"Don't be scared, I won't leave you." I stated.

"Are you still happy in my arms Sana?" I gave her confuse look.

"I will always be, my love. You're my happiness wala ng iba." saad ko sa kanya.

"I hope it's true." she whispered as hugs me again.

"It's all true. Come on my love, let's sleep." yaya ko sa kanya sa kwarto.

Sabi ko tulog lang pero buong gabi naming ipinaramdam sa isa't isa kung gaano kalalim ang pagmamahalang meron kami.

Dahyun.

She's cheating on me but I acted like nothing.

I feel betrayed but I can't open it up to her.

'Coz I'm all afraid that she might leave me.

I saw what happened in her office, I saw her kissing a girl.

I went to her office that day to bring her confidential book to her. Pero iba ang naabutan ko dun.

I acted normally, trying to hide how I know the truth.

Who am I to her life? Ako lang naman yung pinagtiyagaan niya sa apat na taon.

Sabi niya mahal niya ko kaya nililihis ko ang katotohanang hindi lang ako ang kayang umangkin sa mga labi niya.

Alam kong nagkukulang ako bilang asawa sa kanya kaya siguro humanap siya ng iba.

I cried out loud by myself when she's not around.

I can smile infront of her even if I am sad.

Handa akong magpakatanga para sa kanya. Wag lang siyang umalis palayo.

Pero kapag nasabi niyang hindi na siya masaya sa akin papakawalan ko naman siya.

Kaakibat nga lang nito ang sakit na maaring ikamatay ko na.

Mahal na mahal ko siya to the point na siya na ang mundo ko.

Wala namang oras na pinaramdam niyang hindi ako mahalaga pero ngayong alam kong totoong may iba siya nahihirapan at natatakot ako.

We got married by forced she just accepted a child that she never owned.

Maybe she did a lot to me, she mean a lot of things to me. So who I am to stop her to her own happiness, I'm just a wife na pinagtitiyagaan niya.

Last night, I gave myself again to her.

I've felt more than a lust, I feel the pleasure where love can survive.

Maybe she's just letting me feel that she loves me.

The way she touch me I can feel the spark and the love with care na nagsasabing ako lang ang mahal niya.

Salungat sa nakita ko noon sa office niya.

Hindi ko ma-iopen na baka maging dahilan ng pag iwan niya sa amin ni Dana.

She just left her own dream before just for me, she left the old her just to took care of me.

"Ang lalim ng iniisip mo ah?" sabi ni Seulgi unnie sa akin.

We're here in sight of my company's project. She's the head archi of this project that's she's here.

"Can you keep me a secret unnie?" I asked sadly.

"Oh, sure. What is it?" she asked.

"I saw my wife, kissing another girl to her office." I stated.

"What?! I can't believe it, she can't do that." Seulgi unnie said with disbelief.

"But she already did. I saw how she responded to other girl's kiss." I almost cried.

"Did you open it up to her? I mean you need to hear her explanation." she adviced.

"Not yet. I'm afraid that she might leave me, might be a cause for a conflict between us. I'm afraid to ruined my family." I said sadly.

"Dahyun, we all know how she loves you. I'll take over about this. Nakikita naman natin kung gaano siya ka-inlove kapag nakatingin siya sayo. Sa palagay ko lang may mali dito." she stated.

"I don't know what to think anymore. I really love her, in the way that I could forget anything that she did. By means or by chance I will gladly accept those explanation, I just want her to stay." I cried.

Seulgi unnie just hug me.

"Calm down, saeng. Don't cry, we will fix this. Everything will be fine." she stated.

Having a sister like Seulgi unnie is one the luckiest thing in life. Since the day, I've met her I felt having a sister.

We're close and Irene unnie is really lucky to have her.

I hope Sana is not going to leave me. It's cause of my death if that's happened.

------

Not edited.

A/N : Beware about the typos and wrong grammars tho.