Chapter 21- A Little Late With Your Rescue! Oh, Wait... WHAT?!

Start from the beginning

I let out a shaky breath, reassuring myself that I would never live through that again. Not if I could help it. I prepared to defend myself, crouching to pounce out of the way if he were to try anything.

“Goodb-“ Orochimaru was interrupted as Sasuke stood.

“No.” My eye twitched. He chooses NOW to save me?

“Kinda missed your cue to save me, Duckbutt. Around 10 minutes ago would’ve been nice.” He ignored me, continuing.

“I’ll do it.” Emo say what?!

Orochimaru’s grin widened, no doubt enjoying the irony that coated the situation. “Hm… Fine. You’re always so persistent. I’ll leave you to it.” After the little exchange, Orochimaru disappeared, snakes replacing him.

I watched Sasuke, hoping he’d crack a smirk. ANYTHING that signalled he was only acting when he said he’d kill me, I searched and searched, but I couldn’t find any of the old Sasuke. All his walls had been rebuilt, and iron re-enforcements had been added.

“How did-“

“Orochimaru figured out that your body is completely empty, and defenceless, when you’re ‘asleep’. He can sneak in and you would never know.” Sasuke’s voice was uncaring, maybe even bored.

“You told him.” I stated, feeling betrayed that he would share such a private thing with the rapist. When Sasuke didn’t say anything in return, I stood clenching the fist of my bad arm a few times to try and speed up the healing process. “Why did you do it?” I finally asked the question that had been on my mind all the years he was gone. “You knew how I felt about Orochi-baka,” Force of habit. “About you… And yet, you still join him!” Sasuke didn’t say anything, he didn’t even give me a smug smirk to rub it in my face. “IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!” I roared.

“Ex!” Sasuke finally answered, although it was a little too quick. He seemed to pick this up, and corrected himself. “Ex-girlfriend. You made that very clear when you were with Joseph.” My eyes softened as I realised why he was being so harsh. If Orochimaru looked into my mind, of course he’d see the relationship Joseph and I went through, and he told the Uchiha. Obviously, he didn’t tell him that we broke up, possibly trying to keep the betrayal in Sasuke’s mind.

“Sasuke, I-“ I tried to tell him, but I was interrupted.

“Enough!” He yelled, before appearing before me. “Now, we fight!” I gasped and sloppily blocked Sasuke’s katana, feeling it slice into the flesh of my left arm. It seemed I chose this point in  time to notice that my Uchiha snow cloak was missing, and I pouted slightly.

That was my favourite cloak.

I jumped back from Sasuke, trying to give myself some preparation time so I could counter-attack. But, Sasuke wouldn’t allow it.

“Stop!” I yelled, putting out yet another kunai to try and block his blade. “STOP!” I repeated, before Sasuke sent a fist into my temple, making my vision go black, but not knocking me out.

After a few seconds, my sight returned. Although, it wasn’t such a positive thing. Sasuke was on his knees, hovering over me with the blade of his katana pressing to my throat. I swallowed, and felt a trickle of blood run down my skin and onto the hard floor.

My eyes never left the Uchiha’s, and by the look he was giving me, he was going to follow through with his attack.

“Don’t!” I choked, shaking my head. I could feel the skin on my throat being sliced with each little movement, but I didn’t care in the slightest. I watched ad Sasuke seethed with anger that only an Uchiha could contain, making him pant with a prominent scowl.

“WHY?!” He shouted, his voice echoing in the empty cavern. “WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!” I was surprised to say the least, I had whole-heartedly expected him to kill me! I still did, I guess. “You replaced me so easily…” He snarled when I didn’t answer, after all, I was in shock. The blade pressed harder against my throat, and I knew I must’ve been bleeding pretty badly, not that either of us cared. “WAS I NOTHING TO YOU?!”

“N-No'”

“WAS I ONLY A GAME?!” I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I scowled, my temper taking over.

“YOU ASSHOLE, LET ME FINISH! I-“

“DON’T-“

“I LOVE YOU, FUCKHEAD!” In a flash, Sasuke’s lips were on mine. I heard the blade cling as it hit the ground beside us, but I didn’t pay any notice. I was far too interested in the hands that made their way from my waist, to my cheeks, cupping my face. My hands, however, were threaded into the raven’s silky locks, pulling him as close as possible.

Warmth. That’s all I felt. It spread all through my body and clouded my thoughts, making me light headed. But I didn’t mind, it’d been so long since I’d felt this way.

Finally, the Uchiha pulled away, and his eyes met mine. They were peaceful, something you never saw in Shippuden. But, to my dismay, he seemed to realise what he’d done. Horror etched itself into his features, before he rebuilt all his walls, locking me out.

“Leave, before I change my mind.” He stood, picking up his blade and turning away from me, seeming to not want to look me in the eyes.

“But, I don’t-“

“LEAVE!” I scuttled from the room, not willing to push my luck.

When I thought it was safe, I closed my eyes and ordered Angie to alert the clone I had stationed in the village to reverse-summon me.

In a few seconds, I appeared in Kakashi’s small house. He ran to me, no doubt alarmed by the amount of blood that coated me. But, I was already falling to the floor, the exhaustion worse than ever.

_______________________________________________________________

I groaned as I sat up in the tree I was situated in, a habit of mine while I was prepared for a long sleep. I touched my lips absently, before I noticed someone on the branch with me.

He leaned against an extra branch that was extending from the one we were situated on. Raven hair, and pale skin. A purple bow was wrapped around his waist, holding together his outfit. The bundle stirred as a bird chirped from beside him, while I remained frozen.

“S-Sasuke?” I croaked, not believing my eyes. The Uchiha’s eyelids fluttered, revealing onyx orbs that stared back at me with equal confusion. “W-What are you doing?” Sasuke’s eyes slowly forced into slits, before he disappeared, fleeing from me.

I continued staring at the place he was previously sitting.

“Oh shit.

____________________________________

I'm tired. Shush. I know it's written crappily and there are lots of mistakes, but I don't care. -dies- okay, imma go before i kill someone. apparently I'm going away again tomorrow #idontwanna 

so, yea. tell me what you think, blah blah blah comment vote and all that shit. Remember, each time you forget to vote, a poor carrot out there loses it's family. 

yea, I dont know. I'm just making shit up down. Ja ne~ ^.^