"Let me guess, You want to know if you can ask Melina out on a date. Am I correct?" He asked with a smirk.

"How did you know?" I asked, shocked. I was completely confused as to how he knew so quickly. I didn't even care actually, just as long as he said yes. Of course I needed Cameron's permission, it is his sister, and he's way too over-protective over her. 

"Dude, you asked me when you were really wasted yesterday," Cam chuckled, smirking when Addy jumped in joy once she shot five zombies in a row. I was impressed, I wondered if Melina could do that.

My eyes windened. Shit. I quickly calmed myself down and asked the question that was bugging me for hours.

"Oh, well is it okay if I take her on a date?" I gulped, my voice cracking a bit. 

"Let me think about it," he replied, and lied down. 

"DUDE!" I yelled, getting angry. What the fuck?

"Okay okay, fine. It's cool with me, Chill!" He said laughing.

I swear I felt weights taken off of my shoulders when he said those words. "Okay, thank God."

Cameron jabbed a finger in my face and harshly threatened, "But, you hurt her, or do something she doesn't like, I'll personally murder your ass."

I nodded viciously, quite scared of what he was capable of and croaked out an "Okay, I'll take care of her."

"Good," he smirked confidently, knowing he scared the hell out of me.

*Next Day*

I quickly texted Shawn to come in 10 minutes.

"Today's the day, I, Hamilton Nash Grier, ask Melina Alexandria Dallas on a date," I whispered, giving my outfit a once-over. I needed to look my absolute best. 

Wow, I sound stupid. When have I ever been so hooked on a girl? Pft, never, I thought.

I ignored my thoughts and patted down the wrinkle in my shirt. I was wearing a dark blue polo, khakis, and  my signature red vans.

*Ding-Dong*

"I got it!" I yelled, hurriedly running down the stairs.

I opened the door and was greeted by Shawn. A smile plastered my face.

"Hey Nash!" 

"Hey man! Ready?"

"Yup! Where is she?" Shawn asked, looking around the gigantic house.

"She's in the kitchen eating," I told him, one of the very many reasons I liked her. She could eat as much as me.

"Okay! Let's do this!" Shawn said, pumping a hand in the air.

Melina's POV:

Addy, Jessica, and I were in the kitchen eating spinach artichoke dip with wheat thins, talking about the Jonas Brothers

"I've always had a crush on Joe, but then I saw Nick and I was ZAYUUM!" Addy said.

Jessica and I both started laughing hysterically.

"I thought Kevin was hot." Jessica said

"Kevin? He's-" I started, but was interrupted by Cameron yelling.

"Melina! Can you come help me with the groceries?!" Cam called out.

"Urg! Okay!" I yelled back, getting off of my comftorble seat.

I entered into the living from the kitchen. Once I turned the corner, I saw Shawn sitting with his guitar in his lap on one of the couches. I furrowed my eyebrows and took a seat, watching this whole thing unfold.

He started singing a song, looking directly into my eyes. I blushed.

What the hell was going on?

"I love it when you just don't care," he sang. As soon as he said those lyrics, I heard all of the boys come into the living room, smiling at me. I was completely confused.

With a questioning look, I just continued to listen to Shawn sing.

I love it when you dance like there's nobody there," his beautiful voice sang, giving me goosebumps. "Cause we don't have the time to be sorry,

"So baby be the life of the party," He ends the song, smiling at me.

All I heard was non-stop clapping and hoots. I smiled as I clapped my hands together, still confused as to why my brother's friend just sang to me.

Then, I saw Nash walking in with a bag of Taco Bell and a Baja Blast.

Okay, this is some weird shit.

"Melina Alexandria Dallas, will you do me the honors to go on a date with me this Saturday?" Nash asked with a big smile on his face.

My stomach errupted with butterflies, and I swear my cheeks were tomato red.

I looked around and saw that everyone was waiting for me to answer. I looked at Cameron.  He nodded his head and I looked back at Nash.

With a shakey voice, I sputtered out, "Nash."

He looked nervous, and looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"I would love too," I said, smiling. 

Everyone roared with excitement, claps and laughter all around the house.

Nash let out a big sigh, walked towards me, and gave me a long, embracing hug.

**