Chapter 18

Pull me closer and never let me go, for I was once yours to love in another life. Grip me by the waist and tell me I'm yours forever. Hold me tight and whisper in my ear all the sweet loving promises of forever. Tell me I'm beautiful on my bad days. Kiss me like you mean it. Make me crave you. Make me believe I'm beautiful. It's told to us that when you kiss someone you can tell a lot about them within the first few seconds. When I first kissed Maxwell I could tell he was powerful, and he took control, and he wasn't afraid to show either. He was dominant and handled any situation that came his way; but with Miracle when she kissed me I could tell she was caring, loving and protected those she truly cared about. I've only known her for a few weeks, but those few weeks turned into something I'd sure remember.

"Marisol...l" I say as I moan clenching tightly on her shoulders.

She looked at me as she stood up slowly gazing into my eyes. She rubbed my shoulders to relax me as my body felt weak as I sighed wanting her to take me. I felt a warm sensational feeling in between my legs and in between my thighs as she rubbed my ass.  What was happening to me? I thought as she continued. She ran her fingers through my hair as she cupped my face. I looked up at her as it seemed the look in her eyes said otherwise. She was exhausted from a long nights shift at the station and I didn't want her to do anything she'd regret sooner or later.

"Miracle" I say as I push her away as she leans in to kiss me. She swings me around in her arms as I fall back on the bed as she falls on top of me. She didn't kiss me for she just fell asleep. I carefully got up and got dressed in the bathroom of my nightwear as I slept on my side of the bed. The next morning was pretty much a blur for when I woke she had gone and slept the remainder of the night in her room. It was Saturday; which meant she had the day off. When the sun arose I got dressed as usual and drove to Camille's apartment.

She greeted me with a tight embrace as she wept a little. "I thought you died" she whispered as she let go. She invited me inside as we caught up with one another in what was going on. We sat on the couch as she told me about Jamison Paul a guy she met when on her afternoon run three days after the attack Maxwell caused. She told me a lot about him and how they hit it off right away.

"So..." she says giving me the look.

"What?" I say.

"So, tell me about Marisol the cop!" she says with a smirk on her face prying information out of me.

"There's nothing to tell Camille" I say as I raise my eyebrow up at her.

"Bullshit" she says as she laughs.

I look at her as she gets up and heads over to her room to hand me something. She hands me a small package with my name on it.

I looked at her then the package.

"What's this Cami?" I asked giving her a glare.

"Open it, and find out." she says with a smile and sits next to me.

I examined the small package as I opened it with the intent of it attacking me as if I had enough to deal it already. The small gift turned out to be a picture of Camille's mother who passed away when she was six and me by her side when Cami and I were little. I cried a little as I admired her mother underneath a tree in the shade during the spring time. I turned to her as she began to tear up as we hugged tightly.

"I miss her" she whispered.

"I miss her too" I said as I held back my tears.

She let go of me as she whipped the few tears left as her phone rang. It was Jason who called to see if he could come by for a while before heading to work. Just the way she lights up when he calls she seems to really like him. I stayed quiet as she hung up the phone and smiled widely as she got up and headed to her room. She looked my way as she saw I was a little sad and gripped me by the hand as she walked me into her room.