Prologue

I did as told; He told me to undress and take a breath. For it was my first time with anyone and I was nervous; you could hear my heart race. I thought it was about to jump out my chest. I stood there in the middle of his master bedroom bare ass naked exposed to the cold air coming through the vent even though the windows were locked shut and the blinds were down. Both palms started to sweat as they leaked through my hands. My nipples were either hard because I wanted him, or they get like that when exposed to certain temperatures. I suddenly, heard a voice coming from down the hallway. He was standing by the door by the time I turned around. It was him, Maxwell Roseman.

"Wow; you look beautiful!" he says as he walks toward me keeping eye contact.

I shied away as my cheeks started to blush. He circled around me as he studied the shape of my body by gently touching my waist which made my eyes flutter with excitement and desire for him. He stood behind me and rubbed my shoulders to relax me a little more.

"Lord Jesus this man had the magic touch," I said to myself as I leaned my head back resting my head on his chest.

"You're skin's so soft Queenie; like a baby wrapped in silk," he says calmly.

I didn't know if Maxwell was trying to woo me or flatter me with his words as our eyes shard a passionate gaze, but whatever he was doing it seemed to be working. My mind was racing with all these thoughts of him having his way. My heart rate slowed down as he kissed the side of my neck. I clenched my fist tight as I felt his fingertips touch my sensitive skin. I wanted him badly. He was what I needed. He was all I could think about.

I took in a deep breath as he wrapped his muscular arms around me as the lights above us made his skin glisten with every move he assembled. We hadn't broken our gaze as his hands traveled down below. He rubbed my clit with his middle finger as a tease. I bit my lip and moaned indicating how badly I craved for his touch; his taste, him.

As he turned me around he gazed deeply into my beautiful light-brown eyes. His eyes were more of a dark-grey; the kind of eyes you'd want to get completely lost in.

I could tell Maxwell wanted me by the bulge in his boxers as it extended outward. My eyes grew wider as I looked down to see it. I felt my heart race as he slowly caressed and embraced me closely. I could hear his heartbeat along with mine; it felt like we were connected as one as we shared an ardent kiss. The kiss felt like nothing I've experienced before.

He pressed his lips against mine as I moaned with complete passion. His tongue filled my mouth as he dug his hand into my hip; he applied his smooth palm on my thigh as he motioned my hips to sway to the beat of the music that played in the background. He slowly stroked upward to my pussy as my eyes stayed closed biting the sides of my bottom lip.

"This man is amazing," I said as I moved to the beat of the music some more.

Once he detected the wetness of my thighs I tilted my head back and exhaled wanting this man to take me. He moved his fingers through my locks; and continued to study me. This man has such gorgeous eyes. I said to myself as he rubbed my thighs and in between my legs. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He had me mesmerized and under his control. As I let out a baby moan, he fingered me some more as I held his shoulders he smirked a little going faster.

"Ah!" I moaned softly.

I clenched onto his muscled body as he kept a steady motion. I held on tighter as he sped up faster moving my clit back and forth with his finger, then slowed down as I started to squirm and cum on his hand. Right about now I'd throw him on the bed and have my way with him if I knew what to do; if we're being honest here. "Just don't do anything stupid Queenie." my thoughts were all over the place as I continued to watch him.

"Just take me already,"  I say as my eyes closed and take in a deep breath.

"Maxwell!"

I moaned once again as I bit my bottom lip to indicate I was ready and soaking wet. Maxwell is much older than me, and he probably loves to torture his women like this when it comes to sleeping with them. He owns his own business downtown. "Roseman Enterprises" well his father Andrew Rosman owns the company, Maxwell is CEO of marketing; but still, he's probably used to this.  I, on the other hand, wasn't. I'm used to hanging out with friends and watching movies with my best friend Camille.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh as he removed his finger and abruptly out of nowhere carried me around the room as our lips touch and make out. As I was up in the air; my legs and feet dangle two inches off the ground I felt a rush of goosebumps rush through me as he kissed my collarbone, and neck. 

"Help me..."  I thought.

I didn't know what happened after that; all I knew was he laid me down and processed to thrust his waist on mine. I gripped onto the sheets tightly as we both made the bedrock. I tried not to make painful gestures as he went deeper. As he processed he saw how uncomfortable I was; and decided to slow down. My face expressions changed and I became more relaxed, or so I thought.

The bulge in his boxers became harder as he grunted. He propped up my leg and continued to thrust deeper as he kept a steady beat with the headboard. My moans began to increase as he continued to go faster. Grabbing the edge of the bed panting, and grunting in between each breath. The picture on the wall above us started to tilt a little as our moans intensify. I started feeling uncomfortable and felt an awful amount of pain. I squeezed onto his muscles and screamed as tears formed.

"STOP!" I bellowed.

I shouted as tears fell from my face. He quickly got up and saw the blood that ruined his thread count of silk bed sheet. I felt embarrassed better yet humiliated at the least. I couldn't face him after that. I apologized after moments of silence and I promptly collected my clothes and anything else as I headed for the door.

Several weeks passed and I haven't heard from Maxwell. Then one day he told me to meet him someplace to "talk" He walked me in his office and told me he was married and that what we had; had to come to an end. I felt ashamed of myself and hurt because Maxwell was my kryptonite that is until I met "her."

Her name was Marisol Simmons; she preferred to be called Miracle. She was a bit older than me like Maxwell, but she had a temper. Eventually,  she was someone I grew to trust and grow close too while dealing with Maxwell who I also grown to trust. Miracle helped me get over Maxwell and I was starting to feel like myself again. I soon began to grow feelings for her as she did the same. I didn't know who I was or who I became. She told me I had to decide on who I wanted to be with, and I had to do it fast, but I couldn't just decide on which one.

Weeks turned into months and I had to make a decision. I craved them both. "What was I to do? Who was I?"