Chapter 3

Oliver was here to tell me how sorry he was the other day and how embarrassed I must have been laying in some strangers bed the next morning. I forgave him and told him he shouldn't be the one apologizing, that it was my fault for getting drunk and embarrassing myself. Cami came home the next morning and saw me asleep in my room she didn't want to wake me; so she left to tend to her needs and get ready for work. While in my slumber I couldn't get that man out of my mind. He seemed to be everywhere I went. I still was mad at him for busting my phone, and my ruining my paintings, but I digress. When I awoke it was noon and Cami was nowhere to be found.

I grabbed my sketch pad and drew the man I had seen weeks prior to the incident, and during our encounter of when we bumped into each other. He had a strong jawline and beautiful eyes. Dark-grey eyes that engraved the back of your mind and have you swoon head over heels for him. He had a little facial hair around his mouth that shaped him perfectly, and he seemed to work out a lot like a lot.

His skin tone was darker than most males. Smooth like dark rich chocolate the kind that makes your mouth water. He had dreadlocks but pulled back with a headband for support. His muscles were thick and they glistened from the reflection of the sun. He was tall but slim. He seemed to have a lot of money or just come from a good background, either way, his smile said a lot about him.

This man was kind, sweet, gentle and his body felt like you being wrapped up in silk. Soft, smooth skin that I bet drove the women crazy especially me. I finished the sketch as I looked at it. I only drew his face. He looked like a handsome god and me his loyal subject. If only I knew your name. I thought as I admired the sketch some more.

Weeks passed, and Oliver and I started hanging out more. He's such a gentleman. We hung out more than Cami and I ever have since she's with Demetrius most nights. I don't know what Camille sees in him. He's a prick if you ask me and he's unfaithful; but would Cami care, no because she thinks she's in love. Oliver came over one night as we watched something on Netflix as I sat next to him drawing on my pad. He glanced over and saw me draw him. He licked his lips as I saw him take a peak of what I was doing.

I got up to go to my room to place my sketch pad down as he followed me. The TV was still on as he moved closer to me. His hand touched my lower back. I tensed up as my heart began to beat fast as he slowly kissed the crease of my neck. I sighed deeply as his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Y-Yes..." I moaned as he held me tighter.

He let go as I turned around and faced him. He said my name as I took a breath and exhaled. He kept repeating my name as I realized I was in a trance. I had zoned out imagining Oliver touching, wrapping his arms around me as he kissed the crease of my neck; and I melt in his arms. I don't know what was happening to me as I came to. We returned back to the living room and finished the movie. Not too long after, Oliver fell asleep on the couch as I in his arms. Cami returned home with Demetrius around two o'clock in the morning she saw Oliver and I passed out with the TV on and the two of them quietly tiptoed to her room to well you know have sex.

We were awakened by moans and grunting. Oliver woke up first as he jumped up and rubbed his eyes. I was then startled by Olivers jump and heard loud sexual noises coming from Camille's room. We both laughed as I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. Oliver looked at his phone and walked over to where I was and saw my phone on the counter. He picked it up and examined it while making a face. I looked down at my paintings that were washed away by the rain. I was disappointed that I couldn't paint anymore since everything was destroyed. I sighed and led Oliver to the door as he left.

Cami and Demetrius went at it all night long which meant I didn't get a bit of sleep. I drew the rest of the night until five o'clock the next morning. Demetrius left and I finally got some sleep. Cami had a day off, so she went to see Penelope who was working a double shift. It was Tuesday, and I usually go on my runs to clear my head. I took my shower and got dressed in my workout gear and tied my hair back and ran two miles. I technically run a mile, but today was one of those days. I plugged my MP3 mini pod in my ears as I stretched out my muscles before I ran. I saw only a few people running as the temperature was just right. There were some leaves falling and rumbling around the park as I saw this mother breastfeeding her newborn on the bench. I tied my hair up once again as it kept falling apart as I thought to myself I need a new look and fast.