Chapter 8

I lost my virginity to him. It was scary, but it felt pleasurable minus the pain and blood part. He seemed to be experienced having doing all that work making me feel comfortable and relaxed. He definitely had the magic touch. It was three in the morning, and I had to be at work by elven o'clock. I took a quick shower and placed my night clothes and fell asleep. My body felt heavy for I had been dreaming of Maxwell and what he would have done if I hadn't left. It was 5:45am and I had been awakened by my phone going off as I received a text message from Oliver. I wonder what got him texting me this late? I thought. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand as I rubbed my eyes to read the message.

Oliver:
I..... love you!

I thought about it and decided to call him. The phone rang three times before he picked up. He sounded like he was close too close. I got up and turned on the hallway light as I tiptoed to the door. I looked through the peep hole and he was standing there off balanced like. I started to worry about him and was afraid he was going to hurt himself. His words started to slur for I knew what was the matter.

"Have you been drinking Oliver!" I yelled through the phone.

He started to wobble sideways and lose his balance for I hung up the phone. He began shouting in the halls about something I couldn't quite understand and placed my phone on the counter. I swiftly rushed to the door and opened it as Oliver was being disrespectful towards the people down the hall. I apologized to them as I guided him inside and closed the door behind me. Oliver's a lot heavier than he appears when he's drunk. I sat him down on the couch as I placed my hands on my hips giving him a look of frustration.

Oliver just laid there on the couch without saying a word. I went to the kitchen to get him some water. He took it and drank some as he sat up. It was 6:30 in the morning and my day wasn't starting off great. I went to change into my sweats and a tank top and returned to the living room. Oliver had his head hung low holding onto the cup and his hair was messy. I kneeled down to him eye level and lifted up his face. He was drunk alright. His eyes droopy, he kept saying things that weren't clear; not to mention his bottom lip was busted from when he fell I assume.

"Qu-Queenie... come cl-close-close.... come closer," he says slurring his words.

He touched my face and fell forward. I tried to get him to look at me, but he kept feeling on me. I was starting to feel agitated for he was acting like a little kid. He was reckless and smelled like sweaty gym socks and garbage. I slowly got up minutes later because Oliver had passed out and I needed him to go back to his apartment and sleep it off, and take a shower. I walked with him to the fourth floor to his apartment and walked him to the door as I found his keys in his back pocket to open the door and lead him inside.

I shook my head in disgust because his place was a pig sty, and smelled worse than before. I stepped over his clothes and stale food that seemed to be everywhere and slowly placed him in his bed. He hit the pillow and started talking nonsense again about a dumb theory of some kind. I rolled my eyes and fixed him so tea as I sat it on the night stand and left.

I glanced at my phone and it was 7:00am and since I didn't have to be at work by 11:00 I had a few hours to sleep before work. As I made it back to my apartment I sighed deeply and slept on the couch. I dreamt about Maxwell touching me in places that made me weak and full of excitement that when I laid on the couch on my back I placed my hands in my pants playing with my clit as if it was Maxwell eating me out. I moaned, and sighed loudly as my pussy began to feel wetter. I bit my lip as I arched my head back with my eyes closed. My free hand cupped my breast and squeezed it tightly as I moved my fingers around my clit, and up and down. I said his name as my phone accidentally called him. I couldn't hear it ring until I heard his voice.