Chapter 5: Roomates

She sighed, before finally pulling her hand away from her face. "And what if I say no?" she said with no emotion. Loki leaned forward and rested his elbows on either leg. "I'll make you." He answered coldly. She sighed then stood up. She wasnt one for arguing. (Y/n) just figured she could find a way out of it later.

"Where am I staying?" She asked, again with no emotion. No fear, no worry, nothing. This both surprised and annoyed Loki. He sat up and walked out of the room, with (y/n) following behind. He opened up the single door on the right side of the hallway to a decent sized room. It wasnt too large but still big enough to satisfy. There was a queen sized bed straight ahead of her, a black sleigh bed with royal blue sheets and matching pillows with silver rings on the fabric that matched the pattern on the comforter. There were two black nightstands, and to the left of her was a large closet and a dresser. The tall windows were covered by a silver curtain and in the center of the room was a large circular white area rug. The walls were white with white trim, landscape paintings hanging from the bare wall. "You certainly have impeccable taste. I'll give you that," (Y/n) told him. Loki hummed then started to back out. "I'll leave you to your space then." He backed out before she could say a word and closed the door behind him.

(Y/n) walked around the room. She opened the curtains and tied them to the wall. Looking out at Cincinnati she sighed, then sat down on the bed. She thought for a while. What was she going to do? She thought for the longest time, falling back on the bed sheets, staring up at the ceiling. She finally cane to a conclusion. She would allow Loki to teach her, but once she had the chance, she would turn on him, this time kill him, and get out alive. (Y/n) snapped out if her thoughts when she felt hungry. She sat up and walked over to the door to leave the room.

Walking into the kitchen, she looked around for food, finding mostly fruit and different types of meat that needed to be cooked. As she roamed through the fridge, Loki leaned on the door jam looking at her. "For the record." She jumped up when she heard his voice. "I intend to leave the cooking to you. Seeing as you're the lower life here." He said coolly. She rolled her eyes and closed the fridge door with force. "Well then you better get used to eating just fruits and plain meat. I'm not exactly a grand chief." Loki raised a brow and walked to her. "Since when does the obedient girl with such a pretty perfect image have such a smart mouth?" He asked bitterly. (Y/n) looked at him with no care and answered him coldly. "Dont believe everything you see and hear." She moved to the side and walked out of the kitchen, ignoring her hunger pains.

She sat in the livingroom on the couch, leaning her head on her fist, her arm on the armrest with her eyes closed, thinking. Loki walked into the room, he was ready to slap her for her insolence but decided against it. He wanted to know what sparked that little out burst; and why now? Why not before when she was first kidnapped? Or when he confronted her in the hallway? Why the sudden switch in attitude? He walked over to the couch and plopped down causing her to bounce. Her eyes shot open and she blinked. "Do you mind?" He leaned back and looked at her, smirking, knowing he irritated her. "Not at all," he answered. She rolled her eyes and got up to sit on another chair. Resting her head against it she closed her eyes again. Loki could see that she was trying to ignore him, which he didn't like. He decided to test her patience with a little, "harmless" fun.

He uses his magic to make the recliner fall back. She was taken back, literally, and then relaxed. Still ignoring him. He looked at her, still annoyed, and then made the back of the seat push up in a second. (Y/n) gasped and fell out of the chair on her knees before him. "Ah that's better," he said, "You should be kneeling to your king more often. As should all of your people." He said snickering. She pulled herself up, "Stupid bastard," she said under her breath. She held her hand in the air flat, palms facing down. Loki levitated off the couch and was slammed against the brick wall, then pressed into the floor fast with intense force. She walked over to him, and looked down at him in the crater. "Oh thats nice. You should fear being Hulk smashed and Gravity slammed more often." (Y/n) turned on her heal and walked away. Leaving behind a surprised and moaning-in-pain Loki.