Chapter 1: An Unfortunate Coincidence

(Y/n) fell back on the ground, while the man wobbled a bit. "Watch where you're going mortal!" He barked at her. She held a hand to her head and rubbed the one side. "I'm sorry, I was in a bit of a rush." She replied. Jeeze, what's his problem? Was the first thought that came to her as she looked up at the man towering over her. The sun light around him made it hard for her to make out his features. All she could see were his narrow cheek bones. He pulled the jacket of his black suit together and looked down at her. He answered her in a cold tone, "Then I suggest you at least pay attention if you're going to rush out into the world recklessly." He turned his head and began to walk away after brushing himself off. "Well I-" (y/n) stopped as she stood up and looked in his direction as he left. "Well damn, talk about rude," she spat in annoyance.

After brushing off any dirt on her back and arms, she walked on, heading straight to her desired destination. She passed a few blocks and made a few turns before finally ariving at a local cafe she visited regularly. "Ah, finally," she sighed in relief. (Y/n) opened the door to the cafe and walked in. She headed straight to the counter and placed her order. A few minutes pasted and she was called to get her drink. After thanking the woman behind the counter she walked over to a window seat and sat down to enjoy her drink. As she sipped her (f/d) she saw someone walk past her on the otherside of the window. It was the man from earlier! He was heading straight for Stark tower. (Y/n) cocked her head and raised a brow. She was curious to see what he would do, so she watched him.

The man reached the tower and stopped. In the moment she blinked there was a green light that outlined him then faded to his boots. His appearence changed completely from what it was just seconds ago. What was once a nice black suit, with a white shirt and tie, and a green scarf around his neck, was now a strange type of armor. He wore a black trench like coat with golden armor on his shoulders and green sleeves. On his head he wore a golden helmet with tall horns and he held a staff in his hands. "Oh my god..." (y/n) whispered to herself. She continused to watch him throught the glass as he vanished into thin air.

What the hell was- (y/n) thoughts were cut off when a huge crash hit the side of the building she was in. Glass and bricks were everywhere and there were people fleeing the sceen. (Y/n) stood up from her seat and looked over at the rubble.

She saw a large man with blonde hair and muscle slowly sitting up from the rubble. He too was wearing a strange armor and he held a large hammer in his right hand. She recognized the man immediatly as Thor, an Avenger. One of the heros from the attack on New York three years ago. She backed up and slowly started to back away until the other man showed up in front of Thor, holding the staff to his throat. He glared at him wickedly and said, "Did you forget 'brother?' Our struggle is far from over!" Thor grabbed the staff and readied his hammer, "Loki enough of this! You'll kill innocent people if you keep is madness up!" He shouted at him. (Y/n) thought to herself, Loki... that's right! He was the one who lead the attack on New York! For a moment her thoughts escaped her mind and she whispered in fear, "Loki."

Loki turned to face her. He looked back at Thor and bared his teeth. "If it is for their sake you worry so much, your precious Midgardians, then perhaps you should have stayed on Asgard." Loki disappeared, then reappeared behind (y/n) holding the jagged end of his staff at her neck and gripping her arm. She gasped as his grip on her arm tightened. "For every time you deny me my right to the thrown, one more will die." (Y/n) panicked and held her breath as Loki readied to kill her. Thor shouted at him, then she remembered. Her powers.

(Y/n) held up one hand to the staff and another to Loki. In one swift move she forced him back, hard against a brick wall. She turned in his direction and kept an incredible amount of force on him so he couldn't move. Ordinarily, this amount of fource could kill anyone. However, Loki was a God, and immortal. His back was pushed up against the wall so hard, the wall started to fall back as cracks began to form. Soon, Loki had the wind knocked out of him, and he slowly fell unconcious.