Part 45!!!

Amelia's POV:

"Are you ready, Amelia?" Ryan Seacrest asked. "We go on in about 10 seconds."

I gulped. Was I really about to spill the details between Carson, Justin and I? "I'm ready." I responded.

"3..2..1. Hello LA! This is Ryan Seacrest on KIIS FM radio! Today we have a very special guest. She's here to spill the details on Justin Bieber and his wife of about 5 months, Carson Eldser. Amelia Duval, how are you doing this morning?"

"I'm great." I answered.

"So how do you know Carson?"

"Carson and I were best friends since kindergarden. Nothing could separate us. We did everything together and we didn't really hangout with anyone else."

"How did you end up meeting Justin?"

"Not a lot of people actually know the true story." I laughed, "Carson and I were going to a Justin Bieber concert over one summer and Carson got pulled out of the crowd to be Justin's personal dancer. I was offered to meet him after the show and to my surprise, he actually liked me. We dated for a few months..."

"That's right. Why did you break up?"

"Justin cheated on me, with my best friend."

"Wow. That's something none of us knew." Ryan gasped, "We are going to take a short break. Stayed tuned for all the dirt."

Carson's POV:

"And come back up and inhale." The yoga teacher instructed. "Lower your arms and exhale." She turned away from the mirror and smiled at the class of about 10 people. "Good class today, ladies. I hope I'll see you on Thursday!" I bent down and rolled up my purple yoga mat.

Someone bumped into me, "Oh my God. I'm so sorry." She said.

I turned around and smiled at her, "You're all good."

"Wait, you're Carson Eldser.. I mean Carson Bieber, right?" She asked me. I nodded and she gave me a worried expression. "Did you hear the interview this morning?"

"What interview?" I asked, standing up.

"Amelia Duval's interview with Ryan Seacrest."

"No. I didn't." I responded.

She flashed me a blank facial expression and walked off. My heart started pounding. Amelia was on Ryan Seacrest? I slipped on my tennis shoes and walked out of the yoga room. I took in the cooler LA air outside as paparazzi began to swarm.

"Carson, how do you feel about Amelia spilling on the details of your marriage?" One asked. So that was it. She fucking "spilled the details". I ignored the photographer and climbed into my Audi. I sat in the driver's seat and pulled out my phone. I pulled up the interview and attempted to not be blinded by the flashes of cameras. I plugged my phone into the imput and I heard Ryan Seacrest introduce his show as I drove off down the crowded LA street.

"That's right. Why did you break up?" I heard Ryan Seacrest ask Ameilia.

"Justin cheated on me, with my best friend." She answered. I can't believe she did this to me. It was true, Justin had cheated on her, but I couldn't believe she had exposed that to the entire world. I thought we had agreed to never speak of it again.

"Wow. That's something none of us knew." Ryan gasped, "We are going to take a short break. Stayed tuned for all the dirt." I waited for the interiveiw to return. I heard the intro music and it started again. I listened to Amelia tell every last detail of what happened to Ryan fucking Seacrest. Except it was all made up, to make Justin and I look like the bad guys.

"Justin said he wanted to propose to her because he was jealous that Chaz was married to me. Chaz told him it would scare Carson." Amelia lied through her teeth, "He did it anyways. Her answer was of course no. Justin went crazy and they broke up. Then, she went and made Chaz cheat on me, with her."

It was all lies! How could anyone believe this shit? How could she even do this to me? After all this time, after all she did to me, how could she think I deserve anymore of her nasty lies and manipulation? By the time I arrvie home, I am fuming.

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!!

Amelia is crazy...

Who knows what's going to happen next?

Oh that's right, I do ;)

Stay tuned...