Part 11 <3

Justin's POV:

"No.. that doesn't look good." I complained taking a swig of water. My dancers and I had been working on the choreography for Die In Your Arms for three hours. None of it looked good to me. 

"Justin, can I talk to you?" Scooter called out from the stands. 

"Everybody take five." I ordered, jumping off the stage. I walked over to Scooter, "What?" 

"What is going on?" He raised his eyebrows.

"What?" I sat down in a chair and took another huge gulp of water.

"Why don't you like the choreography?" Scooter put a firm hand on my shoulder.

"It just doesn't look right. Something is off." I knew what it was it was just that Scooter would kill me if I told him.

"Well, figure it out. We've changed the dance too many times for this song." He ordered. He began to walk away, but turned around and looked at me, "I know why it looks wrong. I've known you for five years Justin. I can tell when you're upset." 

"Okay, then what is it?" I rolled my eyes.

"Carson." He said. For some reason her name felt like a kick in the stomach. I missed her so much. I needed her. I craved her lips. I craved her personality. I craved her eyes. I craved her laugh. I craved that body. I craved her everything. I squeezed my eyes shut. "Justin." My eyes shot open and I gave Scooter a look with no emotion. "This is your job."

I closed my eyes again and waved Scooter away. I stood up and climbed back onto the stage, "Alright guys. Lets do this again." My dancers came back out and I gave the sound guy the que to start the music. 

--

We finally finished rehersal and I locked myself alone in my dressing room, but of course there was a knock. I stood up and unlocked the door. I opened it and found Reese Martin. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Thats quite the greeting." She smirked and wrapped herself around me. I didn't hug back. "Oh, come on, Justin. Didn't you miss me?"

"Not really." I moved away from her and sat on the couch. "I know you talked to Carson."

"I'm not suprised that you do." Reese sat down dangerously close to me. "Justin, look. I miss you." She touched my leg.

"Lets not play this game, Reese." I removed her hand and scooted away.

"Its not a game. Justin, I really want you back. Just please trust me. We had something real." Reese pleaded.

"We didn't have something real." I stated, standing up. "Reese I don't want you anymore."

"Come on." She stood up and walked over to me. She gently touched my face. The feeling of her skin on mine sent some old feelings rushing through me. Why? 

"Reese." I choked out. "Please.."

"Justin, I'm not the same without you." Reese sighed, leaving me breathless. Was she acutally hurting? "Can we maybe just be friends?" 

I contemplated for about thirty seconds and then answered, "I don't know. Its weird."

"I thought you were an adult now. Justin, I just need you in my life." She blinked a few times and I saw tears welling up in her eyes.

"Fine." 

Reese's face lit up with a bright smile, "Well, then come on!"

For some reason, I smiled too, "Where are we going?"

She grabbed my hand, "We're going to have a little fun! You need the break!"

"Alright." 

Reese dragged me out of the venue and we climbed into a black SUV. She whispered a location to her driver and then we drove off. I don't know why, but I wasn't thinking about anything. Not the media, not even Carson.