Part 55!!

Hi everyone! I'm only interrupting your reading because I have a quick announcement. My chapters are usually really short, but I've decided to make them longer! The extended parts will now be even longer too!

I'm so sorry that I've been so bad about writing. I hope you guys know how much I appreciate you. You're all so amazing. I write when I can and I hope that works for you guys too! 

LOVE YOU

------

Carson's POV:

Justin squeezed my hand harder than ever before. He kept kissing it repeatedly. This was the moment that would make this whole pregnancy finally feel real. We were finding out the sex of the baby. Our doctor rubbed the cold jelly on the stomach and got the ultrasound machine set up. We decided the night before that if the baby is a girl we're going to name her Tyla Rose. We still liked Jalen Chase for a boy, but I knew that once we found out the sex we were going to come up with hundreds of different names.

"Okay, you ready?" The doctor asked. Justin and I nodded vigorously. This was it. She rubbed the camera across my stomach. "So it looks like... You two are having..." She paused. "Well, would you look at that." She pointed at the screen and we leaned forward. I couldn't believe what I saw. There was no way. Was that two heads? "Congratulations. You're having twins." The doctor smiled at us. "Do you still want to know the sexes?"

I turned to Justin. He was in shock and so was I. "Baby?" I asked, "Do you want to?"

"Uhh.. what?" Justin took a deep breath, "Oh, yeah I do."

"Okay I do too." I looked back at the doctor and she stared at the screen for a few seconds.

"It looks like you're having a boy..." She moved the camera across my stomach. "Your brother needs to move his head." She said to the baby. "And... Another boy."

"Two boys?" I questioned.

"Yes." Our Doctor smiled. "I'll give you two the room."

"Two babies?" I looked at Justin. "I'm gonna have to push two watermelons out instead of one? Two babies?"

"Baby, calm down." Justin laughed. "It's gonna be fine. We're gonna have two handsome baby boys. It's double the fun. There's two of us. We can handle it."

"But I mean how.." I shook my head. "It's my fault. I guess I'm just super fertile."

"Carson, that's a blessing. Relax, okay?" Justin kissed my forehead. "So Jalen Chase.. And? You have any other ideas?"

"Well, Justin. No not really. Names don't just come to me like two babies do. Can we just go home? I need a nap."

"Um.. Yeah. Go to the car. I'll handle everything at the desk." Justin smiled at me and walked out of the room.

I felt bad for snapping at him, but it was a lot to throw at me. I was dreading giving birth to just one baby, but two was making me want to die. I didn't think we could handle two babies. I climbed off the table and slipped my sweatpants back on and zipped up my sweatshirt. I felt my swollen belly. Two babies.

--

Carson's POV:

I slowly made my way down the stairs. I feel like I need to be extra careful now that I know I have two babies. Two boys. I'm going to live in a house with three boys.

"Carson is that you?" Justin said from the couch. I rounded the corner and saw him holding ice to his ribcage. "Hey, how are you?" I kept forgetting that Justin was injured. There was so much else going on in my life. 

"I'm good. The nap helped a lot." I giggled and sat down next to him. "Sorry I snapped at you. I'm just really scared. Can we handle this?"

"Um.. I think." Justin burst out laughing and so did I. "Shit my ribs." That only caused me to laugh more. "Carson you have to stop. I'm gonna re-break my ribs!"

I cleared my throat and leaned on his shoulder. "Sorry. Thanks for making me laugh though."

"Anytime."

"Hey so how about for the second boy... Oliver." I suggest, biting my lip.

"Oliver?"

"Yeah little Olly." I paused. "Oh good God. I hate that."

"Good cause thats horrible." Justin kissed my head. "How about Charlie?"

"Jalen and Charlie doesn't sound right. How about Brooks?"

"Brooks Bieber." Justin said. "I love it." He smiled, "And we could always go with Micheal for a middle name."

"Brooks Micheal Bieber and Jalen Chase Bieber."

"Our baby boys." Justin touched my stomach. I feel something happen in my stomach. "What was that?" I felt it again. "Oh my god was.. Was that a kick? Did I just feel a kick?"

I held up my finger and set my palm on stomach. I get the feeling again. Its a kick. "Justin that's a kick! They're kicking! Justin!!"

"Oh my god. They're in there! There's babies in there and they're kicking." Justin stood up. "They're our babies. Those are our sons and they're kicking. They're inside of you. We're having children."

I stand up when I feel a kick on the opposite side of my stomach. "Justin! Another one is kicking! Oh god. Kicking babies!" Justin stared at me in shock. "Well are you gonna feel?!" I raised my eyebrows.

He took a big step towards me and set both of his palms on both sides of my stomach. "They're both kicking. I can feel them!"

"Ow! That one hurt!" I rolled my eyes. "Damn you, Brooks!"

Justin laughed, "How did you know that was Brooks?"

"I think I know my own children." I giggled and Justin pecked my lips.

"I love you so much." Justin kissed me again, but with more passion this time.