Part 41!!! (:

Justin's POV:

I smiled at the sight of my beautiful wife asleep. Even in the hospital, with no makeup on, or hair even fixed in the slightest she looked absolutley stunning. I rubbed my eyes and attempted to crack my back. The couch in Carson's hospital room was not the most comfortable. I sat up and put a hand through my hair. I heard Carson gasp and my eyes turned to her direction. I spotted a tear falling down her cheek from her closed eyes. I knew she was having a nightmare. I had to wake her up. I walked over to her bed and grabbed her hand. I kissed it. That was the way I woke her up every single morning. Her eyes shot open and welled up with tears. "Baby, what is it?" I asked, kissing her hand again.

"Is our baby alive?" She asked.

"Yes. Its perfectly healthy and fine." I reassured her.

"I dreamed that you died and so did our baby." She told her. She squeezed my hand. "Don't ever leave me." Carson whispered.

"I would never." I smiled at her, but she only looked deep into my eyes. It froze me for a second. She let out a deep breath and continued to stare. It was like she needed to know that it was really me and I wasn't going to leave her.

Carson's stare ended when her mom walked into the room. "Hi, sweetie." She greeted, "I brought breakfast." Mrs. Eldser said.

"Oh, hi mom." Carson lightly smiled and nudged me to move away from the bed. Things between me and Carson's parents weren't too good yet. I moved away and sat on the couch in silence. Something always just struck me wrong about Mrs. Eldser. She never seemed to actually have good intentions.

"It's a scrambled egg and some fruit. That's been your favorite breakfast ever since you were born." Mrs. Eldser told Carson. "Justin did you know that?"

I looked up at her and smiled, "I did, actually."

"Oh, good." Mrs. Eldser turned back to Carson, "Eat up because you're eating for two!"

Carson let out a single laugh and began to eat. Halfway through she stopped eating, "Mom, how about you go get Pattie?" Carson asked. Mrs. Eldser nodded and walked out of the room.

"Why do you want to see my mom?" I asked my beautiful wife.

"Because I like my mother-in-law more than my own mom." She pushed her plate aside and pulled out her phone.

"You should probably finish that." I said, under my breath.

"I'm not hungry." Carson was short with me and she didn't even look away from her phone.

I chose to not respond. Something more was upsetting her. I didn't know what it was. I didn't know if it was me, or her mom. But I knew I needed to figure it out soon.

"There's my gorgeous daughter!" I heard my mom say. She walked inside and pulled up a chair next to the bed. "You two are very lucky."

"I know." Carson said, smiling. "We have the strongest little baby."

"You really do." My mother looked at me and smiled. "He or she probably got that from Justin. He was quite the strong baby too. One time, I tripped and fell in the middle of the store when I was around 6 months, but he just kept kicking."

Carson laughed, "Sounds like Justin." She shot a quick glance at me, "Never shuts up."

It was good to know she still had her playful side. Mrs. Eldser joined us in the room and the tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I was just ready for Carson to get out of the hospital so we could go home.