Part 56 <3

So it looks like I'll only be able to update this story when I can! I'm in harder classes now so its really hard to keep up!! Keep commenting! I love reading them!!

Justin's POV:

"Carson, you have to pick." I said, crossing my arms.

"How am I supposed to pick? They're both cute, but this one.. Oh I don't know." Carson complained. We had been shopping for Brooks and Jalen's room for hours. We were probably in this particular store for an hour, staring at the same cribs.

"Okay well which ones do you like more?" I asked her.

"Well wait. Do we want Brooks and Jalen to have separate rooms?"

"It would be easier if they were in the same room." I commented. This was getting ridiculous.

Carson sat down in a rocking chair, "But what if Brooks cries and wakes up Jalen? Then its double the crying and who wants to deal with that?"

"Good point." I sat down in another rocking chair. I really didn't care. As long as Carson was happy, I was happy.

"Well I know one thing, I want this rocking chair. Well two because we will need one for each room."

"Okay we can d-"

"I know I know! Brooks will have the white crib with the blue bedding and then Jalen will have the black crib with the yellow bedding!"

"Perfect." I let out a sigh of relief. It took way too long for her to decide. "Excuse me, ma'am!" I called out as a saleswoman walked by. "We'll take the white crib, the black crib, one black rocker, and one white rocker."

"Okay I'll send those boxes to the front." The woman replied with a smile.

"Okay I feel good about that now." Carson stood up. "Ow." She grabbed her stomach.

"What is it?" I investigated. I stood up and walked towards her.

"I- um I don't know. Just- ow." Carson took a deep breath. She sighed in relief, "Okay it went away. Its just contractions. They said this could happen with twins."

"I'm gonna pull the car around." I handed Carson a wad of cash, "Pay for it with this." I kissed her cheek.

--

"No Scooter I don't give a shit what you say. I can't go on tour right now." I rolled my eyes at Scooter.

"Its not really a tour. Its just a quick press tour for you new album." He argued back at me.

"Carson is pregnant. I'm not leaving."

"Are you ever going to leave again? You'll always have the excuse that you have a kid now."

"Kids." I corrected him, forgetting that I had neglected to tell him that we were having twins. I was incredibly annoyed with him. He would never want to leave if his wife was pregnant.

Scooter sat down and crossed his arms, "Yeah, well you're gonna have more kids at some point."

"I'm gonna have two kids in 4 months." I broke the news to Scooter with a smile, "Carson is having twins."

"What?" Scooter looked like he was in shock. I nodded in reply and he said, "Congratulations."

"Just all the more reason why I can't go on this press tour right now. I'm sorry." I really was sorry. I wanted to be there for my fans and I wanted to get some hype for the new album, but I couldn't leave Carson. I don't think she would want me leaving her. "My fans will understand." I said.

"Justin, you have to stop saying that. At some point they aren't going to understand anymore. At some point a new teen sensation is going to come by and you'll no longer be the heart throb. You need to keep reminding them that you're here." Scooter sighed, "It's not just about your beliebers anymore. You have older fans out there now.. You have people in their 30's who are completely obsessed with your new music."

He had a point. "Can I talk to Carson about it?" I asked.

"Yes of course. Its just one week. I think she'll manage."

After my meeting with Scooter, I drove home in silence. I usually listened to music, but I needed to think this through. Carson was only 23 weeks pregnant. The doctor said that most twins are born early, but they're born closer to 37 weeks. She could safely come with me on the tour. I wasn't sure if she would like this idea too much. She was incredibly stressed out about decorating the rooms and preparing the entire house for the babies. Due to awful LA traffic, it took me about 40 minutes to get home instead of 15 minutes. I pulled into the driveway and opened the garage. My Ferrari always gets the garage. Along with the Fisker and Carson's Audi. I leave the Range Rover outside. I walked into the house and called for Carson.

"On the couch!" She replied. I entered the living room and see her in a sports bra and running shorts. Her large stomach was exposed. "Sorry I was having a hot flash." She giggled.

"I'm so in love with you." I blurted.

Carson rolled her eyes sarcastically. "What do you need this time, boy?"

"Oh whatever." I sat down next to her on the couch. "I don't need anything."

"HA!" Carson fake laughed, "And I'm supposed to believe that? You're pouting."

I smiled and laid my head on her lap, "Shut up!" I looked up into her stunning blue eyes. She leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Tell me what you need weirdo."

"Alright fine." I closed my eyes as Carson began to run her hands through my hair. I loved it when she did this. "Scooter wants me to go on a promo tour for the new album. I told him I didn't want to leave you. Its only a week, but I don't want to miss anything. I was thinking you could go with me, maybe? We could ask the Doctor if its okay and if it's not I won't go." I paused, "Or if you don't want to go."

"I could go." Carson answered. "I love going on trips with you so lets do it!"