Part 58 :D

Justin's POV:
"Wow I love this long driveway." I told the real estate agent.
"Lots of privacy like you asked for." He said, as we winded up the driveway. "This house is listed for 5.9 million, but I would suggest overbidding at around 6 million."
"I can do that."
"I wouldn't doubt it." The agent laughed. We pulled up to the huge house. It was beautiful. Carson would love it. I step out of the car and I can feel the ocean breeze. "How long to the beach from here?" I asked.
"About ten miles. You can see it from the master suite."
I looked around the front yard. Carson would love a huge fountain right in the middle of the roundabout. "Do you think there would be room for a fountain here?"
"Yes of course." The agent said. I love this property already. "Ready to take a look around inside?"
I nodded and we walked inside. It took my breath away. It had huge Windows looking down through the valley and down to the ocean. Other houses couldn't be seen. The kitchen had two huge islands, which Carson would love for baking. There was a movie room in the basement with a candy table that I knew our kids would love (and me). The master suite had a huge tub that looked out to the ocean and green hills. We would have our own world out here. There was plenty of room for a pool and an entire playground in the backyard.
"I'm in love with this." I told the realtor.
"I figured it would be perfect." He cleared his throat.
"When can we bring Carson out to see it?" I hadn't brought her with me to any of the other houses because I didn't want her to stress about it.
"How about we set it up for Monday at noon?"
"Yeah.. Uh I can move some stuff around." Scooter would be pissed, but Carson needs to see this house. When I finished with the realtor, I took all the back roads home. It felt good to drive so fast again. My body was finally healing up. It was finally time for us to start completely fresh.
I pulled my Ferrari into he garage and lock it behind me. I walked into the house and called for Carson right away. She yelled from upstairs and I went in search of her. I found her in our bathtub. She looked like an angel. The light was hitting her face from the window and her hair was soaking wet. The bubbles were covering every part of her body expect for her pregnant belly. "Hey, baby." I greeted her, sitting down next to the bathtub.
"Hi, love." She replied. She didn't open her eyes, but her lips curled into a smile.
"I think I found our house." I told her as I slipped my shoes off.
Her eyes popped open, "Really?? You've only been looking for a few days!!"
Her bright blue eyes burned into mine and I have to look away before I jump on her. "It's perfect. It's exactly what we were looking for."
"And in the price range?"
Shit.
"It has a movie theater and a bathtub twice the size as this one! It's a super short drive from the beach!" I changed the subject.
"Is it in the price range?" She asked again, more firm this time.
"Its 6 million." I informed her.
Carson's mouth dropped open, "that's a million over our budget."
She insisted on us having a price range. She didn't want me to "spend too much" on this. For me, there is no price range. I'll buy her whatever she wants. Screw budgets. However, I agreed to it to make her happy. If I can get her to see the house, she'll agree with me.
"You have to see the house." I explained, "you'll understand."
"No, Justin you have to understand."
"Carson we have the money. It's not a big deal."
"and that's exactly the point. We shouldn't be spending money carelessly." She rolled her eyes, "Look, I know we're wealthy. You're Justin Bieber. You make millions of dollars a year, but we need to be aware of what we're doing and not live lavishly just because we can. "
"Carson, please just see the house. It's perfect."
"Justin, please respect what I want."
"Can we make a deal? If you see the house and still say no then we'll find something else." I suggested.
"Do you really think I'm going to say no to a 6 million dollar house in Malibu?"
I understood why Carson wanted us to save money or whatever, but this really wasn't a big deal. I wanted to make her happy by respecting her wishes, but this house would make her much happier.
"Please just come see it on Monday. I already canceled my meeting with Scooter."
"Fine." Carson rolled her eyes. "Just know I'm frustrated with you."
"Mhmm." I hummed with a smirk. She splashed water at me and I exited the room.