Part 33 :) :)

Goodbye spring break :'(

But hi, weekend.

In honor of Live. Laugh. Love. having almost 30k reads (THANNKK YOUU) here is a new chapter.. prepare yourselves ;)

Carson's POV:

I swung open the bathroom door and called for Justin. "Baby? Will you come here?" I called. I heard him run up the stairs and then he entered our bedroom. I became nervous when his eyes burned into mine.

"What is it?" He asked, worry in his eyes. I bit my lip and held up the pregnancy test. He looked at it. "Two lines. Does that mean?" He paused, "Does this.. does this mean we're gonna be parents?" He questioned, excitedly. I nodded and Justin grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "We're gonna be parents." He said into my neck.

"I know." I responded. Justin pulled away slightly and pecked my lips over and over again.

Justin smiled brighter than I had ever seen him smile before, "In nine months, there's gonna be a little baby in the house. I can't believe this."

"I know." I said again. I was still slightly in shock. A few tears slipped down my cheeks.

"What is it?" Justin asked.

"I'm just so happy." I replied, "I just can't get over it.. Justin, we're gonna be parents."

"I know, baby, I know." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter. Justin began kissing my neck, forcing moans from my lips. He slowly made his way to my lips and gave me a passionate kiss. He asked for entrance and I granted. He pushed me slowly back onto the bed. He gently fell on top of me and started kissing my jawline again.

"Justin, I love you so much." My voice was raspy and shaky. He wrapped his hands around my waist and flipped us over. I looked down on his flawless face.

He bit his lip, "I have something to ask you." I nodded my head and waited for him to ask, "So the Grammy's are in two weeks... and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. It's right around your birthday and the my album release so it's the perfect timing to make a big appearance."

I giggled. He was so cute. He was still nervous to ask me on a date and we were married. "You're adorable." I smiled, "I would love to go with you." I put my hand on his cheek and watched him blush, "I love you." I pecked his lips.

"I love you too." He whispered, "Maybe we could annouce your pregnancy then?"

"Baby.. I don't know. Its so soon and you never know what could happen this early. There's also the chance I'm not pregnant. I still need to see a doctor."

"You're so beautiful." Justin put his left hand on my face and carressed it gently with his thumb.

I smiled, "Thank you, but did you hear any of what I said?"

"No.." He giggled, "You're just too dang goregeous." Justin leaned in and kissed me softly. "Hey.." Justin said, "You know.. I have some time before my meeting with Scooter." He raised his eyebrows playfully.

"How much time?" I asked, linking my hands together behind his neck.

"About 30 minutes."

I smirked and forcefully kissed him. He deepend the kiss and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me back on the bed and began to shower my chest and neck with tiny kisses. Then, he began to undress me. He stopped occasionally to tell me he loved me or place a kiss on my lips. I loved this boy so much and nothing could change that.

--

Justin's POV:

"Sorry I'm late." I said, walking into Scooter's living room.

"Why are you late?" Scooter asked, crossing his hands.

"Oh my god." Someone else spoke and I realized their presence in the room. "I know why he's late." Usher said, "He has sex hair!!" He burst out laughing.

I blushed, "I do not!" I turned to the mirror behind me and noticed that I totally did have sex hair. I quickly fixed it and sat down on the couch next to Usher. I cleared my throat, "Sorry about that."

Scooter was glaring at me, "Now.. lets get down to business. Where have you been, buddy?"

"With my wife." I responded, an attitude clear in my voice.

"You have a carreer, Justin. I told you to choose between Carson and your carreer and obviously you just never made a choice, but I'm gonna let you off the hook for that one." Scooter spoke with a playful tone.

"Thanks." I winked, playfully.

"On one condition.." Scooter paused, "You have to work your ass off."

"I can do that."

Scooter crossed his legs, "And if you don't, I will force you to choose."

"Thats fair." I answered.

"So, you promise to work your ass off?"

"Promise."

Can Justin work his ass off??

Or do you think he should be done with his carreer to raise a child with Carson?

Also.. Boy or girl??